Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

This one is a blatant ripoff...

A house
HP: 100000
Skills: Alot of annoying ones
Status: Unaffected by anything yet. Made of bricks, paint, concrete, metal, wood, and furniture.
Special rules: You cannot assume something happened, but you can predict the results. If the results are strictly set, you have to post them. One action per between my posts. You can OBJECT by giving proper reasons, but only once per rejected action. I have the rights to deny your attack or OBJECTION without any reasons, but I promise I'll limit this to when I'm really tired and/or lazy and stuff. In these cases, I may lend this thread to someone else.
Stage: Forest. Contains some pines and such.
Dead people: None yet
Simplified people: None yet
BANNED people: None yet
Disintegrated and insane people: None yet
Possible time when I'll check again: About 18 hours from now
Other stat I should put in template

Being dead disables your own physical actions.
Being simplified disables all actions that have to be explained or are just complicated. Basically limits your movepool to simple physical attacks performed by you.
Being BANNED disables your rights to post here.
Being disintegrated and insane disables your all actions that could influence anything.
If I meet alot posts after these 18 hours and do not answer because I'm too lazy, you may imagine beating me up until I look like a hunk of meat that can be used for culinary reasons. I know that these threads are alot of responsiblity, and I'm a novice in this, but these other destruction threads either make you destroy your environment of frustration or are abandoned already, so I can't be that bad.

Start.

• 274 Replies
RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

I launch a rocket propelled chainsaw at the house.

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

Minnakht, I'd like to say thank you for making this awesome forum game. It's much better then "The Brick Wall".

Anyways, I get 800 people to eat beans and tell them to fart at the house. And from behind the house I get 800 more dogs to pee on the house. Before all that happened a man lined gunpowder around the house and the I geneticlly modified the 800 dogs so they pee fire, the house explodes.

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

From a plane flying above the forest, I take out a huge but very light magnifying glass and use it to start a forest fire.
(All direct attacks on the wall will result in players getting damaged.)

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

I'm gonna hire 10 mercenaries with assault rifles to attack the house!

Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

ok how about i send a genocidal tree that has a poison bomb and since it's genocidal it doesn't care about the other trees or the house. the house feels sympathy for the tree since the house doesnt know what the tree is going to do. the tree says it wants to pose inside the house, but the tree plants the 1 second poison bomb before the house sees it. Also, the tree is suicidal.

Er... hm... How do you send a tree?

I guess...

Your tree collapses and that's all. Some more trees fall for no reason. One falls on A House. 100 damage.

I launch a rocket propelled chainsaw at the house.

The chainsaw surprisingly scores a critical hit, and does 250 damage. (Looks like I liked the idea. But, who doesn't like chainsaws and rocket fuel?)

Minnakht, I'd like to say thank you for making this awesome forum game. It's much better then "The Brick Wall".

YAY! Thanks! Unfortunately... RubberyChicken IS HEREEEEE!!!! So you probably won't have any more luck damaging the wall.

Anyways, I get 800 people to eat beans and tell them to fart at the house. And from behind the house I get 800 more dogs to pee on the house. Before all that happened a man lined gunpowder around the house and the I geneticlly modified the 800 dogs so they pee fire, the house explodes.

-The house now stinks and has explosive gas nearby, 50 damage not physical, 10 damage per 5 turns not physical, and human-based attakcs have 10% chance to fail due to the smell
-The gunpowder formed a trail around the house and then towards the guy with a barrel of gunpowder.
-Furine deals 1600... That was a statidonker I guess. 1600 damage and -10 structure for one turn. Gas explodes and deals 400 damage, physical. The gunpowder doesn't do any damage as there's not much of it, and the trail is lit and continues towards the barrel guy. This explosion kills him, but collapses a tree at A House. 100 damage. WOW. 2150 damage.

From a plane flying above the forest, I take out a huge but very light magnifying glass and use it to start a forest fire.

A plane can't stand still enough to focus sunlight on the house or anythign else properly. Mythbusters FTR!

I'm gonna hire 10 mercenaries with assault rifles to attack the house!

After some CS-like action the house takes a total of 122 damage and all the mercenaries are dead.

Total damage - 2632 * 1,1 from structure decrease with the previous turn value

A House
HP: 91930 (-2895)
Skills: Alot of annoying ones. Most notable one is Strangle with a Curtain. It can also fix its structure slowly.
Status: Lowered structure stage 10, taking 100% more damage from physical attacks. Made of bricks, paint, concrete, metal, wood, and furniture. It also trusts the house cleaner hired by mattt15, that is currently recovering in hospital. Damaged by the leftovers of the carpenter bees idea for 10 damage each turn for the nearest 5 turns. Farts damage the house for 10 damage for the nearest 5 turns. Some bees defend A House. 3 sumo wrestlers owe A House a favor.
Special rules: Same as before, and they can be found on the first page. STATIDONKERS are disabled. Definition of a STATIDONKER can be found on page 3.
Stage: Forest. Contains some pines and such. Some are broken already, and about seventeen are lying on A House. There is a ladyhouse made of balsa wood just next to A House. And, a bit further away, there is a large explosion crater.
Dead people: Alot of suicidal nerds. Some dinosaurs. Gunpowder barrel guy NPC.
Simplified people: None yet
BANNED people: None yet
Disintegrated and insane people: None yet
Possible time when I'll check again: Randomly during the next 2 hours or less.
RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

I hire a squad of soldiers that are equipped with guns that shoot swords.

Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

Despite the awesomeness of their weapons, no shot sword could penetrate the walls of A House. It kindly waited until they ran out of ammunition, and they did fast as alot of swords isn't an easy thing to carry. And, then...

...CHAIR STAMPEDE!!!!!

Soldiers are dead.

Status remains as it was at the previous page.

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

I get Mario and Luigi to assult your house, since I tell him Bowser is hiding with Peach in the basement.

Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

A House kindly lets them inside. They check the basement, and find no Bowser and/or Peach. They begin to chase you down.

Status as on the previous page bottom

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

I use the TMD ()
Before I use it, I set a small fire, and get the fire department to put out that fire, making the house very wet in the process.

I age the house until most of its defenses are not working, then, when there are ghosts inside, Pac-Man with 9001 bid pellets eats all of the ghosts, allowing me to hire 100 men with RPCs (Rocket propelled chainsaws) to demlish the house.

Predicted result: Failure due to the fact I prohibited it in my wall thread...

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

A tornado forms and lifts the house up and drops it in munchkin land crushing a poor witch.

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

I age the house until most of its defenses are not working, then, should there be ghosts inside, Pac-Man with 9001 big pellets eats all of the ghosts, allowing me to hire 100 men with RPCs (Rocket propelled chainsaws) to demlish the house.

Various typos... fixing them in bold...
Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

Actually, you will fail, but for some other reason...

The house isn't affected with E99, so the whole plan fails, Pac-Man is killed and the house builds a wall infront of it using the fallen trees on it, so the 100 chainsaws are blocked and then them men are killed with a Chair Stampede.

Seroiusly, I gave you this weapon, and I try to fix all the details that could cause the whole plan to *************...

Time manipulation of any kind on A House is now prohibited.

Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

A tornado forms and lifts the house up and drops it in munchkin land crushing a poor witch.

You don't have enough power to form tornadoes. Try again.
daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

I hire a mercenary to make a clearing around the houses and start a forest fire (THIS DEFENDS THE HOUSE BY DAMAGING ANY PLAYER WHO GOES TO ATTACK IT DIRECTLY!), and the mercenary dies, while I stay clear of the forest.

Showing 76-90 of 274