Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

This one is a blatant ripoff...

A house
HP: 100000
Skills: Alot of annoying ones
Status: Unaffected by anything yet. Made of bricks, paint, concrete, metal, wood, and furniture.
Special rules: You cannot assume something happened, but you can predict the results. If the results are strictly set, you have to post them. One action per between my posts. You can OBJECT by giving proper reasons, but only once per rejected action. I have the rights to deny your attack or OBJECTION without any reasons, but I promise I'll limit this to when I'm really tired and/or lazy and stuff. In these cases, I may lend this thread to someone else.
Stage: Forest. Contains some pines and such.
Dead people: None yet
Simplified people: None yet
BANNED people: None yet
Disintegrated and insane people: None yet
Possible time when I'll check again: About 18 hours from now
Other stat I should put in template

Being dead disables your own physical actions.
Being simplified disables all actions that have to be explained or are just complicated. Basically limits your movepool to simple physical attacks performed by you.
Being BANNED disables your rights to post here.
Being disintegrated and insane disables your all actions that could influence anything.
If I meet alot posts after these 18 hours and do not answer because I'm too lazy, you may imagine beating me up until I look like a hunk of meat that can be used for culinary reasons. I know that these threads are alot of responsiblity, and I'm a novice in this, but these other destruction threads either make you destroy your environment of frustration or are abandoned already, so I can't be that bad.

Start.

• 274 Replies
Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

I call a bunch of suicidal nerds that attack at the same time RC's people attack and my suicidal nerds create a digging machine and fill it with explosives and then dig under the house and come up from the floor and explode.

aced0155
aced0155
312 posts
Nomad

The trusted house cleaner from page 6 goes into the house to do some "repairing". he then plants a bomb under the floor boards whil polishing and trying to get the hives out. The house still trusts teh house cleaner and doesn't notice the bomb. kaboom?

Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

I get a bunch of suicidal people to drive a cars full of explosives into the house.

The house uses its curtains to fling wood on fire on the cars. The fire makes the explosives... well, explode.

Shrapnel does 50 damage to A House and 2 fallen trees cause 200 damage.

I call a bunch of suicidal nerds that attack at the same time RC's people attack and my suicidal nerds create a digging machine and fill it with explosives and then dig under the house and come up from the floor and explode.

These suicidal nerds were even more suicidal and decided to explode earlier. The resulting earthquake deals 1000 damage to the house and damages its structure.

The trusted house cleaner from page 6 goes into the house to do some "repairing". he then plants a bomb under the floor boards whil polishing and trying to get the hives out. The house still trusts teh house cleaner and doesn't notice the bomb. kaboom?

The earthquake causes the cleaner to not reach his destination due to a fallen tree. Broken legs and 40 damage, hospitalized.

And the hives are incinerated already, and the bees are DEAD!

A House
HP: 95943 (-1386)
Skills: Alot of annoying ones. Most notable one is Strangle with a Curtain.
Status: Lowered structure stage 2, taking 20% more damage from physical attacks. Made of bricks, paint, concrete, metal, wood, and furniture. It also trusts the house cleaner hired by mattt15, that is currently recovering in hospital.
Special rules: Same as before, and they can be found on the first page. STATIDONKERS will be disabled again when someone uses one again, and this time more like forever. However, currently they aren�â??t. Definition of a STATIDONKER can be found on page 3.
Stage: Forest. Contains some pines and such. Some are broken already, and about thirteen are lying on A House. There is a ladyhouse made of balsa wood just next to A House. And, a bit further away, there is a large explosion crater.
Dead people: Rambo NPC.
Possible time when I'll check again: 3 hours from now.
aced0155
aced0155
312 posts
Nomad

The earthquake causes the cleaner to not reach his destination due to a fallen tree. Broken legs and 40 damage, hospitalized.

Since the house still doesn't know what the cleaner planned to do, the house helps the cleaner by giving him an auto first aid kit and the cleanter carries on with his job.

And the hives are incinerated already, and the bees are DEAD!

you said some of teh bees are still alive and if tehy arent anymore, i call up a beekeeper and tell him to lend me some of his bees. he does and i put them in the house while its distracted before the cleaner gets tehre
Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

I cast a full on assault with tanks, air force, elite soldiers and artillery. While they are covering one side I shall send a group of 6 men to plant bombs around the house. I get a wolf to pee o the house.

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Lol i hired a cleaner lol.

Ok i send 3 sumo wrestlers so hungry they will eat anything hard as a brick. So i ask them to eat the house's bricks.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I send in an army of stealth bomber and each of them carpet bomb the house with napalm.

Laddaustein
Laddaustein
2 posts
Nomad

I call up several Spinosaurus and Velociraptors to rip A House to shreds.

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

I make a remote controlled squirrel, and fill it with explosives, then I have it walk near the house, and then it explodes!

Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

aced...

The house doesn't help the cleaner because he's too far.

you said some of teh bees are still alive and if tehy arent anymore, i call up a beekeeper and tell him to lend me some of his bees. he does and i put them in the house while its distracted before the cleaner gets tehre

Should I tell him he fails at typing? Hmmm... Nope, I don't want to hurt his feelings.

The bees he gave you do not eat wood. They make a hive and join the defending forces.

I cast a full on assault with tanks, air force, elite soldiers and artillery. While they are covering one side I shall send a group of 6 men to plant bombs around the house. I get a wolf to pee o the house.

The 6 men are killed by chairs, curtains and bees. The rest of your forces seemingly don't do anything, as you didn't tell them to, so they stupidly wait while they are being slautghtered by chairs, dishwashers, fridges, anti-air missiles and practically everything. The wolf urine deals 4 damage.

Ok i send 3 sumo wrestlers so hungry they will eat anything hard as a brick. So i ask them to eat the house's bricks.

The bricks are too hard to take out of the house's walls, so they give up. A chair uses Bash on a nearby tree, which causes it to fall not hurting anyone. Then, the chair cuts the tree with a chainsaw and gives the wood to the sumo wrestlers. They now owe the house a favor. After a large wooden meal they leave.

I send in an army of stealth bomber and each of them carpet bomb the house with napalm.

The stealth bombers are noticed by the forest's owner and after seeing they carry napalm, greenpeople and local industry people use Chains of Environment Protection. The bombers cannot fly anymore.

I call up several Spinosaurus and Velociraptors to rip A House to shreds.

The concrete walls of A House successfully defend against claws. Then, the dinosaurs have an epic battle against A House's forces. Many chairs were killed, but finally the dinosaurs lost. 800 damage to A House.

A House
HP: 94867 (-976)
Skills: Alot of annoying ones. Most notable one is Strangle with a Curtain.
Status: Lowered structure stage 2, taking 20% more damage from physical attacks. Made of bricks, paint, concrete, metal, wood, and furniture. It also trusts the house cleaner hired by mattt15, that is currently recovering in hospital. Damaged by the leftovers of the carpenter bees idea for 10 damage each turn for the 7 nearest turns. Some bees defend A House. 3 sumo wrestlers owe A House a favor.
Special rules: Same as before, and they can be found on the first page. STATIDONKERS will be disabled again when someone uses one again, and this time more like forever. However, currently they aren't. Definition of a STATIDONKER can be found on page 3.
Stage: Forest. Contains some pines and such. Some are broken already, and about fifteen are lying on A House. There is a ladyhouse made of balsa wood just next to A House. And, a bit further away, there is a large explosion crater.
Dead people: Rambo NPC. Alot of suicidal nerds. Some dinosaurs.
Possible time when I'll check again: Randomly during the next 2 hours or less.
Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

I make a remote controlled squirrel, and fill it with explosives, then I have it walk near the house, and then it explodes!

...Rule no 23MB7 - you can't fit alot of explosives in a small thing. 25 damage only.

A House
HP: 94825 (-42)
Skills: Alot of annoying ones. Most notable one is Strangle with a Curtain. It can also fix its structure slowly.
Status: Lowered structure stage 1, taking 10% more damage from physical attacks. Made of bricks, paint, concrete, metal, wood, and furniture. It also trusts the house cleaner hired by mattt15, that is currently recovering in hospital. Damaged by the leftovers of the carpenter bees idea for 10 damage each turn for the nearest 6 turns. Some bees defend A House. 3 sumo wrestlers owe A House a favor.
Special rules: Same as before, and they can be found on the first page. STATIDONKERS will be disabled again when someone uses one again, and this time more like forever. However, currently they aren't. Definition of a STATIDONKER can be found on page 3.
Stage: Forest. Contains some pines and such. Some are broken already, and about fifteen are lying on A House. There is a ladyhouse made of balsa wood just next to A House. And, a bit further away, there is a large explosion crater.
Dead people: Rambo NPC. Alot of suicidal nerds. Some dinosaurs.
Possible time when I'll check again: Randomly during the next 2 hours or less.
Tengakami
Tengakami
172 posts
Nomad

i get an alchemist to combine concrete and paint with a bunch of air, creating a bomb that destroys the walls of the house. pwned! (me, cause i had to pai the alchemist 200$)

Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

The alchemist did scam you like a RuneScape noob. Concrete doesn't explode.

I don't even want to copy the whole thing this time.

Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

Possible time when I'll check again: 11-17 hours from now.

aced0155
aced0155
312 posts
Nomad

ok how about i send a genocidal tree that has a poison bomb and since it's genocidal it doesn't care about the other trees or the house. the house feels sympathy for the tree since the house doesnt know what the tree is going to do. the tree says it wants to pose inside the house, but the tree plants the 1 second poison bomb before the house sees it. Also, the tree is suicidal.

Showing 61-75 of 274