ForumsThe Tavern[necro]Your last words?

135 20540
gabethedrone
gabethedrone
7 posts
Nomad

So what would be your last words if you were die?
I think that mine would depend on the way i died, like if i were to be hung id make so comment about the judge's wife/Daughter. But if i were to be shot id say somthing like "MOTHER F***ER WHYED YOU SHOT ME YOU B****"

• 135 Replies
bluebee2468
bluebee2468
114 posts
Nomad

Thanks Avorne. It just takes practice.

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

If it was old age/ sickness, I would say something along the lines of: "Bye". Murder: "You suck."(to murderer.)

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

Facing a murderer : "GET A JOB, YOU BUM!"

In my deathbed surrounded by loved ones: "I'm sleepy, could someone brew up some coffee?"

Facing a giant tidal wave : "@$#!"

My rocket blew up but I managed to jump out just in time, and now am floating toward Earth (at time of words, it's getting hot) : "Somebody better make a freaking wish!"

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Dying on a battlefield...with all my friends dying around me..."We go with honor to meet our fate. No matter how it ends... We died together!"

WolfWolf
WolfWolf
800 posts
Nomad

Facing a murderer: You know if you kill me you'll only kill yourself. But I guess you want to die that much. Okay go ahead shoot/stab/beat/blow me up.

Old age: I had a good life huh?

War: Alright! I'm gonna charge that tench over there using a grenade! Remember me well!

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

"Hey, what's that behind you?" *Person turns around* *I throw my shoe at them* Yeah...I think that'd do.

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

"Kill me I am only a man"

"Ich kam, sah ich mir erobert"

"Say hello to my little friend!"

"YOU CAN'T KILL ME YOU F---ING COCKROACH!"

"I'll be back for you, watch"

CrossViper
CrossViper
481 posts
Nomad

Not again!

kingjac10
kingjac10
243 posts
Nomad

If i was going to be shot it would be "Make it quick"

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

Facing a murderer: We both know that gun isn't loaded, so go hump a tree.

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

Well if I was dying of old age I would kiss my wife (if she's still alive), my children, brothers (well the ones that are still alive), grandchildren. When all that's done I would say "goodbye, I had a wonderful life, but all things have to end. Farewell."

If I was being killed by a murderer I would throw something and scream "Die mother****er die!" He shots me, me died.

If I was smashed by a car or something like that "Oh sh---"

skarl
skarl
250 posts
Nomad

"Ich kam, sah ich mir erobert"

sorry, can you please talk german?

did you mean:

- ich kam, sah, und eroberte,

or

- ich kam, sah, und war erobert.
JDR3000
JDR3000
179 posts
Nomad

i would say: two words: Godzilla Rules!
*chokes to death*

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

You can take my place. Do you want it?

kervile
kervile
123 posts
Nomad

pedning on situation but if i was able to make a will i would give someone a boot to the head and thats it...and other random crap like that...shot cuss person who shot me as i kick his ***...just pending is all

Showing 91-105 of 135