ForumsThe Tavern[necro]Your last words?

135 20534
gabethedrone
gabethedrone
7 posts
Nomad

So what would be your last words if you were die?
I think that mine would depend on the way i died, like if i were to be hung id make so comment about the judge's wife/Daughter. But if i were to be shot id say somthing like "MOTHER F***ER WHYED YOU SHOT ME YOU B****"

• 135 Replies
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I tink I would say "well im dyin and I think now is a good time to start beliving in heaven." or maybe "well *claps hands together* I had a good run! see you later!"

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

*gets impaled upon a fence post*

"Well guys, I'm gonna leave you with this one peice of knowledge... OH MY GOSH!!! WHAT IS THAT???"

*points off in the distance*

*everyone looks to where I pointed*

*I die*

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

*gets impaled upon a fence post*
"Well guys, I'm gonna leave you with this one peice of knowledge... OH MY GOSH!!! WHAT IS THAT???"
*points off in the distance*
*everyone looks to where I pointed*
*I die*

lol I like the creativity ven when you are impalled and is in extream pain. But it kinda shows weakness how you don't wat people to see you die.
Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

I don't know about last words, but I want "The Drinking Song" by Moxy Fruvous to be played at my funeral. It pretty much says it all.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

If I was going to get murdered it would have to be some sort of long rant talking about the person and how their life will be over if they kill me.. but if the person doesn't care then in the middle of my rant he would just end it... that would be a bad way to go.

If I was in my death bed then I would just talk with my family and friends. Wish them a great life and to not worry about me. Life goes on.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Murdered:
"I'll be back to haunt you in your dreams forever!"

Suicide:
"Well, good bye cruel world!"

Heart Attack:
"WHHHHHHYYYYYY!!!????"

Natural Death:
"Guess this is goodbye, I hope I lived a..." *Dies*

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I didn't say suicide because I would never do that.
I predict I'll only die from health concerns, old age, freak accident or if someone decides to murder me. The murder one is highly unlikely seeing that I don't have any enemies and I also live in a wonderful neighborhood. But I never know if something like that will happen. I hope it doesn't.

The best way for me to go would have to be by old age in my sleep. Or in a hospital bed so that I can say goodbye to my loved ones.

"I'll be back to haunt you in your dreams forever!"

That made me laugh a little.
Kusic
Kusic
184 posts
Peasant

Lame, you guys, Lamee

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

I would say: Well, that s*cks! And then i would die.

rohanb
rohanb
27 posts
Nomad

"Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto"

scardragon99
scardragon99
570 posts
Nomad

It would depend on the situation, but it would be something epic!

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

If i had a chance for a phonecall or two, i'd call my mother and ex girlfriend to say goodbye.

If i was shot very suddenly, i probably wouldn't get the chance to say something so i'd probably make some sort of wimpering sound.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

it all depends on how i'm going to die. if i was about to be, i don't know, publicly disembowled, i would say that i actually liked (insert name if you know who i like because im not saying) then-splut

if i was dying of some sort of poisonous mushroom (they're all poisonous, we're just bringing closer the inventiable by eating them) then i would probably stagger around barfing and yelling at all the invisible people who stab the catdogmousemoosegoatcowfrogs to slowly inject them with liquid meat pie.

if i was going to be shot and i was asked for my last words, i would go "GOODBYE, CRUEL WORLD! YOU STUPID HUMANS HAVE NOW DOOMED THEMSELVES FOR ETERNITY BY KILLING ME! BWAHAHAHAHAHAH-

LEAPretard
LEAPretard
1,328 posts
Nomad

If I get executed in public:

What has this world turned into.. I never got to reverse the Magnetic flow of the Ironium Einsteinium mix.. Might have invented... Bahh. Let that stay secret. humans will discover in 837 years time that they are being watched... They know now.. But they don't know who.. (Confuse the enemy FTW)

If I was sacrificeing myself to a horde of Mutants:

Fermi IMO

LEAPretard
LEAPretard
1,328 posts
Nomad

Fermi IMO

****ing autocorrect. I meant: Geronimo
Showing 106-120 of 135