ForumsThe Tavern[necro]Your last words?

135 20538
gabethedrone
gabethedrone
7 posts
Nomad

So what would be your last words if you were die?
I think that mine would depend on the way i died, like if i were to be hung id make so comment about the judge's wife/Daughter. But if i were to be shot id say somthing like "MOTHER F***ER WHYED YOU SHOT ME YOU B****"

• 135 Replies
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

I'm not quite sure, you see I haven't gotten around to saying them yet. I'll be fine as long as it's not something as inane as "I want a sandwich."

FinallyOnTop
FinallyOnTop
4 posts
Nomad

It would have to depend. If i where to die at a young age... i would so cry.... =( if it of old age then i would just think of all i've done.. pretty much nothing to say but die happy.

swivee
swivee
76 posts
Nomad

I'LL MISS YOU, CUPCAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

You know, I've always imagined my last words as something along the lines of "what do you suppose THIS button does?" However I really like what (supposedly) Karl Marx said to his houseservant before he died: "get out of here and leave me alone. Last words are for fools who haven't said enough already". Beethoven also said something rather funny on his deathbed. It's claimed that, after receiving his last rights from a priest he said "applaud friends, the comedy is over".

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

hey guys! Hey guys look at my "dead" Impression!

Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

Before you dies a man - shed no tears though, for he lived well and his body shall be reclaimed by the Earth that he so loved.

I was thinking something along those lines.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Why the hell are you crying! Shouldn't I be?

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

nah, here is a fixed version of mine if it was some one who killed me

"You sure can use a gun can't you? I'm better than you, I'm an actor! Look I can act like I'm dead!"

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

someone would ask me "any last words?"

and i would say "yes, just three"

thats from something i just cant think of what

Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

Oh, if I'd been murdered and had some dying last words then it'd be - Not funny dude, red is so NOT my colour, and you're paying the cleaning bill.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

i'd just give them this. "is killing me really gonna fix your problems?"

or if it's natural, i'll go. "****, guess i'll never discover the truth to my (word cut out cause it's need to know). at least i have the sky of the past to look at."

Drink
Drink
1,621 posts
Blacksmith

i will say er i will YELL "just remember everyone I AM AWESOME EVEN WHEN IM DEAD I WILL STILL BE AWESOME"

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

"Oh wow! I only have a few seconds to say something before I die...what to say...what to..." XP

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Do not fret, for in the morning I will be dead and you will still be ugly.

Oh by the way, I'm gonna die. Cya!!1

Have you ever had that weird feeling in your whole body like it's slowly shutting down and then you kinda stop living? It's happening to me right now. Kinda weird.

Game over!

I've never seen the inside if a coffin before! Oh wait . . . .

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

If it was natural...

"Don't worry. I'll come back when I get the chance and tell you what the afterlife is like."

If it was death by drowning...

"**** YOU IRONY!"

Other murder...

"I'll give the word when I get to Heaven that you were my murderer. Have fun in Hell..."

Showing 61-75 of 135