ForumsThe Tavern[necro]Your last words?

135 20541
gabethedrone
gabethedrone
7 posts
Nomad

So what would be your last words if you were die?
I think that mine would depend on the way i died, like if i were to be hung id make so comment about the judge's wife/Daughter. But if i were to be shot id say somthing like "MOTHER F***ER WHYED YOU SHOT ME YOU B****"

• 135 Replies
SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Before you dies a man - shed no tears though, for he lived well and his body shall be reclaimed by the Earth that he so loved.

Something along those lines, if i remembered it.

Do not fret, for in the morning I will be dead and you will still be ugly.

Ouch....
DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

"The fact that I'm dead will never change the fact we, humans, are always better than you, nature!" *flips off the ground and dies*

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

*flips off the ground and dies*

clearly bature just owned you, so it must be better than you in some way.
DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

I am but a single human... *looks at 10,000,000 tanks* yah... Hey look... its a beautiful and complicated yet very well organized and balanced eco system... lets destroy it and every landscape that supports it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjPtuhEJQb4

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

I bet I did that link wrong... argh...

"this used to be a pizza hut
now its a field of daisies
this used to be parking lot
now its nothing by flowers
this used to be paradise
I wish I had a lawn mower"

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

"My penis is going numb . . . oh dear."

I would say that to someone, and get one final laugh! *coughs and dies*

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I wouldn't be comedic about my death.
I would most likely just say goodbye to my loved ones if I was sick.

If I was getting murdered. I would just say to the person: "What will this accomplish in your life?" "After you have done this you will most likely be caught by the authorities and then you will suffer."

cormyn
cormyn
2,891 posts
Nomad

my last words will probably be along the lines of "hey, watch this..."

GabeValentine
GabeValentine
33 posts
Nomad

This is assuming my death meant something and people will remember my last words? I don't really know what I'd say. I'd hope that all the words that I have said during my life would be important enough that they'd not be eclipsed by my last breaths. I also assume it would be something very dependent on the situation.

bluebee2468
bluebee2468
114 posts
Nomad

My last words would be:

I love you all but I am ready to go

skarl
skarl
250 posts
Nomad

I am sitting in a pub. some arabic guy sits next to me. I start a conversation. he tells me that he hates our government, and is going to kill everybody in the pub, he's a suicide bomber. I tell him that that's a pitty. 'but, you and your seventytwo vergins have to clean up the mess.'

Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

Blue, no offence meant here but all of yours are a bit... sucky. Mine was eloquent AND original.

Ooh, I thought of another one.

Don't be sad that I am leaving, I am naught more than a man, rejoice in the memories that we shared - they are infinitely more valuable than I alone could ever be.

ExplosiveDynamite
ExplosiveDynamite
316 posts
Nomad

Avorne, that is worded quite well.. Hehe.

Uhm.. I'm going to say something like this..

If it's a murder, "Hope you are happy, what have you accomplished, the mere death of a mortal? "

If it's of old age or sickness, "We all knew this would be coming soon enough, so take heed of all our memories. "

bluebee2468
bluebee2468
114 posts
Nomad

Ok I have another one:

We have had great memories together. Don't mourn my death, celebrate my life and then you will know that I am happy to die. Goodbye

Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

Thank you very much ED.

That's better Blue! You're getting there and, in time, you'll think of even better ones - I'm sure.

Showing 76-90 of 135