ForumsForum GamesMedival (I can't spell) Kingdom RPG

125 17618
Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Greetings! This is just a rpg i felt like making. I don't have a specific format for kingdoms but it has to include:

-Name of Kingdom
-Species in Kingdom
-Weapon Specialties (1)
-Other Specialty (Blacksmith, tailor etc.)
-Language

Only the first four kingdoms posted will be accepted later posters will join another kingdom and will have an assigned rank from the lands leader.

Here is my kingdom:

Name of Kingdom: Xannivillia (Zann-iv-ill-ee-uh)

Race(s): Xannics - Birdlike people (non-flying) with black feathers with red skin (males) or purple feathers with blue skin (females). They stand on two legs with 3 foot long withs with 4 fingers on the end. They have sharp talons and sharp beaks. All they wear are tunics (civilian-normal class) chain mail armor (warriors) or long hooded robes. (royalty)

Specialties: They are extremely skilled with crossbows and bows and arrows. They have swords, etc. but are not very good with them. They are also expert tailors.

Language: The Xannics speak Xannainian which seems like a lot of screeching and squawking. It is very difficult for one to learn. They do have a written language.

• 125 Replies
Bloodhawk394
Bloodhawk394
123 posts
Nomad

"I have the horn to summon him his name is Sarthipion. lead me to the dead bodies and ill give you the horn. And handover the weapons."

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

"Ok here -hands over weapons- follow me."
-arrives at graves-
-opens his hand to receive horn-

ComradeTrotsky
ComradeTrotsky
42 posts
Nomad

trotsky and his men emerge

ComradeTrotsky
ComradeTrotsky
42 posts
Nomad

trotysky sees a little bit of akwardness of dislike between shadowfenix and bloodvein so wheres the grub trotsky asks

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I send my men to destroy the nearest castle

xelada
xelada
112 posts
Nomad

An orange/pink coloured person enters, he has fox like ears sticking out of his dark blonde hair, he also has blue eyes and is wearing a pair of reddish trousers/pants; accompanying him are two young women the first resembles an animé cat girl, the other a fox girl, both wearing a translucent top that you can see through with not too much effort and a skirt that isn't so easy to see through.

I accept your offer for an alliance, we have many potions a plants that only we can make, our magic is probably the best there is, we also have a few surplus gems from some of our mines, also our women have been known to give people a "magical time".
What we want is strong men to help us as well as land, land to mine, land to grow, and land to build a project, *he takes out a bag and takes out three stones* the dark one is Darkriamite, this stuff is dangerous to the holder if held in the hands of one who is pure of heart, this white one is Cresilium, this stuff is dangerous to the holder if held in the hands of one who is too far from being pure of heart, and this final piece of rainbow crystal is Arceusia, this stuff is so rare that this grain is worth about a tenth of the total wealth in our treasury.
So, how about it?

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

"What would it take to get some Darkriamite?"

Bloodhawk394
Bloodhawk394
123 posts
Nomad

"I think you should get of our land if you wish to live scum! Take yourself and your 'recious gems' with you!"

Bloodvein staggers and glares at the Male fox-person, with Deathcleaver in hs hand. he then raises his hand and before you know it there a army of undead, scourge, and banshees behind him.
-(to be exact 20 ghouls, 2 patchwork golems, and 5 banshees)

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

"Men, come to arms!" After a shower of feathers 20 archers appear on different levels of the hut, all with arrows notched in the strings.

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

With a raise of his arm the male creature falls in a flurry of arrows.

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

"Your next..." he growled as the other two nervously stepped back and his team notched new arrows.

Bloodhawk394
Bloodhawk394
123 posts
Nomad

Bloodvein turn to ShadowFenix and nods.

"For the death god!"

They charge it in, arrows start flying, weapons start slicing. It was like a massacure arrows lodged in all of there heads, limbs sliced off, and blood and gore everywhere.

"Good job men, this calls for feast."

The all retire and head to the main dining hall.

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

ShadowFenix takes some Cresilium and hands some Darkriamite to Bloodvein. He shoves the Arceusia into a chest and locks it tight.

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

He throws the Cresilium at the ground and crushes it under his foot.

Bloodhawk394
Bloodhawk394
123 posts
Nomad

"Don't think your goning anywhee ShadowFenix..."

Another 10 ghouls rise but these, with guns. Bloodvein charges at ShadowFenix!

Showing 46-60 of 125