ForumsForum GamesMedival (I can't spell) Kingdom RPG

125 17614
Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Greetings! This is just a rpg i felt like making. I don't have a specific format for kingdoms but it has to include:

-Name of Kingdom
-Species in Kingdom
-Weapon Specialties (1)
-Other Specialty (Blacksmith, tailor etc.)
-Language

Only the first four kingdoms posted will be accepted later posters will join another kingdom and will have an assigned rank from the lands leader.

Here is my kingdom:

Name of Kingdom: Xannivillia (Zann-iv-ill-ee-uh)

Race(s): Xannics - Birdlike people (non-flying) with black feathers with red skin (males) or purple feathers with blue skin (females). They stand on two legs with 3 foot long withs with 4 fingers on the end. They have sharp talons and sharp beaks. All they wear are tunics (civilian-normal class) chain mail armor (warriors) or long hooded robes. (royalty)

Specialties: They are extremely skilled with crossbows and bows and arrows. They have swords, etc. but are not very good with them. They are also expert tailors.

Language: The Xannics speak Xannainian which seems like a lot of screeching and squawking. It is very difficult for one to learn. They do have a written language.

• 125 Replies
Bloodhawk394
Bloodhawk394
123 posts
Nomad

(((Im tired ill post tomarrow)))

ComradeTrotsky
ComradeTrotsky
42 posts
Nomad

trotsky and his men retire to there tents and sleep

xelada
xelada
112 posts
Nomad

-Name of Kingdom: Xeladania (capitol: Xeladanopolis)
-Species in Kingdom: Zymres (zI-mares)
Built rather like elves and many are born with the ability to use magic, through the application of gems a Zymre can boost his or her power or gain the ability to use magic, they are probably the most diverse race, this is down to 2 things
1) the vegetables they grow have been known to cause instant changes, things like growing fur, sprouting a new set of ears and changing gender.
2) the magic they use can have slight effects in the body over time, things like going purple or obtaining extra chest hair.
To them clothing is for protection only, it is thought of as highly unattractive for someone to fully cover themselves. They believe all magic is equal and try to disprove stereotypes like that clerics are no good at fighting after all, a cleansing fireball can be pretty painful, and that necromancers are evil as they can bring back lost loved ones, help people with ghost problems etc. Unfortunately they are often very weak physically and they are not that fast.
-Weapon Specialties: Gems, as well as certain metals, are there main way of making there magic stringer, faster and all round better so there magic.
-Other Specialty: Potion crafting is a craft that this race is perfect for as there are the many plants only they can grow.
-Language: They can understand most languages quite well but often have problems speaking themselves if they ate the wrong vegetable so they made a language that is easy to literally say but not easy for outsiders to learn, that said some can speak without hindrance.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

-Name of Kingdom: The Undead
-Species in Kingdom : Zombies, Ghosts ,Skeletons
-Weapon Specialties : Bows
-Other Specialty: Blacksmith
-Language: English

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

@Bluydee
Wouldn't your kingdom be the same as Bloodhawk's?

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

ShadowFenix marches an exolelly with all of Xannivilia's finest warrior's on it's back with several armories and barracks into Xeladanopolis.

He sends a lone scout down with a message reading:

"Greeting Xeladanians! We are Xannivilians and we come is peace! We are seeking to trade with you, if you have nothing of value to us, our relationship shall suffer. "

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Medival is actually spelled Medieval just for you to know.

Bloodhawk394
Bloodhawk394
123 posts
Nomad

Bloodvein sends a ghoul to go ShadowFenix.

"Lord ShadowFenix, I have come in peace. ~Please don't kill me!~ Lorben Bloodvein of Dethhols, has sent you armor and Runed-weapons, for your peace."

The ghoul hands over the weapons and armor. then streches, waiting for your reply.

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

"Thank you fair undead. I have head from my allies that you a in possesion of undread drakes...dragons, if you please..."

"We, in possesion of dead exolellies, offe a trade... Two exolelly corpes for one undead drake."

The bird-like man announced, easily trusting his new, tasty-looking ally.

Bloodhawk394
Bloodhawk394
123 posts
Nomad

Not soon after, a banshee appears and screeches;

"Lord ShadowFenix, Bloodvein and Trotsky have been speaking about your -raaaah- forces. They are on an expidition in The Great Forest. -raaahhhh- Would you like to come? Bloodvein will send 20 ghouls to errm guide you to the camp. Bring your own troops if you would like."

The ghouls burrows and leaves they banshee starts to fade waiting for your responce.

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

"Yes, thank you my royal and war exolellies shall benifet this greatly. I will also take our greatest archers, could you perhaps....rune our arrows? We shall trade you some of our finest clothes."

said the Bird King

Bloodhawk394
Bloodhawk394
123 posts
Nomad

"Yes at the camp they will be-----"

The banshee disappears. Bloodvein gets the news and sends 20 ghouls that appear around ShadowFenix.

"-ggrr- Follow, sir."

The ghouls motion ShadowFenix to follow.

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

"No need, climb aboard Xarrivell (royal exolelly) and navigate him to the camp." the bird-like man said with a smile.

Bloodhawk394
Bloodhawk394
123 posts
Nomad

They navigate to the base. Bloodvein is startled and starts attacking the exolellys leg. Not soon after all his comrades are too. Trotsky stops me and the others and says they are our comrades.

"Oh, well sorry. -Bloodvein bows- Welcome Shadowfenix. Do happen to have any corpses? And do you have your rune weapons my ghould gave you?"

Bloodvein motions his 20 ghouls to follow him. They walk to the dining hall.

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

"Do you have the drake I wanted? The exolellies are buried only about a mile away." The bird said, "And yes I have the weapons, can you rune my arrows?" He said now stuffing his face with worms, and dead forest animals.

Showing 31-45 of 125