ForumsPopular MediaBattle of the Bands: Locked due to inactivity. (Page ...)

4274 2608649
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

This thread while hold competitions to see which band AG likes the most. You vote on which of the following band is better and why. Then, I will add all of the votes and see which band is better.

RULES
1.You can only vote one time
2.Do not spam (duh).
3.Do not complain if the band you want to win loses

Please keep this clean and I will try to pick bands that people know of.

The first battle will be between....
Kiss and Aerosmith

• 4,274 Replies
goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I prefer Good Charlotte, I Just Wanna Live and Dance Floor Anthem are rather good songs.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

i prefer good charlette. great band and easy lyrics to follow along to

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

I prefer Good Charlotte purely because I can sing to more Good Charlotte songs than Simple Plan songs

ZeroComp
ZeroComp
383 posts
Nomad

Good Charlotte's beat is easier to get into than Simple Plan..I mainly judge my bands by their rhythm and beats not by lyrics

ilberic
ilberic
858 posts
Jester

That's much better..

The score is now:

Good Charlotte - 5
Simple Plan - 1

Remember, the winner of this battle will face Blink 182, who won the last battle.

x_soccerkid_x
x_soccerkid_x
217 posts
Nomad

I have to go with simple plan on this one. They just sound better.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Guess I have to spark it up again some more! =D

Votes are still coming in steadily, but school having started again everywhere, does seem to lag the forum-use a bit...

I'll hold on to my personal vote juuuuuust a little while longer... but people who know me, might already guess what it's going to be!

Score is still close for now:

Good Charlotte - 5
Simple Plan - 2

Now get your own vote in and make this battle happen people!!!
VOTE!!! =D

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

One more vote in for Simple Plan! Maybe they made a plan that's so simple it will bring them alongside -and maybe pass- the good boys from charlotte! =P

*sighs over his own bad jokes* 0_o

Sorry... *clears throat* ...ahum well, allright then!

The score now shows a smaller gap between the two!
Will they manage to make it a tie?!

Good Charlotte - 5
Simple Plan - 3

Come on then! Let them votes come in and decide! VOTE!!! =D

shadowfyre541
shadowfyre541
61 posts
Peasant

I have to go with Simple Plan on this one. There's just something about their lyrics' blatant/abrupt truthfulness that I prefer.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

FINALLY! Another vote comes in... man, it's been pretty slow on activity in the forae lately! 0_o

I'll trhow my personal vote in right away, keeps it interesting...

I know both bands for some years now, but I have to direct my vote towards Good Charlotte in this battle! They simply have more songs that please me, especially Dance Floor Anthem being a 'modern day love song', plus I like the lead singer's voice better from the two! =)

I have to give Simple Plan credit for the song that meant their breakthrough: Shut Up! This song just got in my head and it never left! If the battle was between the two songs only, I'd have a REALLY tough choice to make... lucky for me it's not! =P

Score update with my own vote in shows:

Good Charlotte - 6
Simple Plan - 4

Now 'Shut Up, Shut Up, Shut Up', grab that keyboard and your mouse and go to this thread to vote for your favorite band!!! =D

Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

Kiss !!! Awesome Album Series

KiNGxxFeAR
KiNGxxFeAR
55 posts
Nomad

August Burns Red....Hard and Christian!!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

@ Blackwolves990 : you have to vote for the current battle between Good Charlotte and Simple Plan, KISS was the first battle ever of this thread!

@ KiNGxxFeAR : this band is not featured in a battle right now, but you can suggest it in a comment on ilberic's profile along with another band to battle eachother!

Score remains at:

Good Charlotte - 6
Simple Plan - 4

Come on people, VOTE!!! =D

ilberic
ilberic
858 posts
Jester

This battle will be drawing to a close very soon. The score remains as MrDayCee posted. Remember that the winner of this battle gets to face off with the winner of the previous battle: Blink 182!

We'd like to see some more votes here, so we'll wait just a little while longer.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Guess this battle needs a little 'ick me up' right there... 0_o

Come on people, we need voters!!!

For now the score remains at:

Good Charlotte - 6
Simple Plan - 4

But YOU have the power to change it before closure!!! VOTE!!! =D

Showing 3181-3195 of 4274