ForumsPopular MediaBattle of the Bands: Locked due to inactivity. (Page ...)

4274 2607280
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

This thread while hold competitions to see which band AG likes the most. You vote on which of the following band is better and why. Then, I will add all of the votes and see which band is better.

RULES
1.You can only vote one time
2.Do not spam (duh).
3.Do not complain if the band you want to win loses

Please keep this clean and I will try to pick bands that people know of.

The first battle will be between....
Kiss and Aerosmith

• 4,274 Replies
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

My vote lies with Muse. Although the killers are very talented and release good material, i think Muse write better, deeper and more meaningful songs and execute them better than the killers do with theirs.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

It is rare for me to buy physical albums, and I have done so with The Killers. They have mutiple songs that intrest me, like "Dustland Fairytale", "Read My Mind" and "All These Things That I've Done". Flowers is charismatic and the whole band blends.

Muse shreds. They shred hard. But only on some songs. I don't like enough of their songs for them to win against the Killers.

Killers

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

The Killers, because this was my mantra until just recently:

Jealosy, turning saints into the sea.
Swimming through sick lullaby.
Choking on your alliby.
But its just the price I pay,
Destiny is calling me.
Open up my eager eyes!
'Cause I'm Mr. Brightside!

If anyones interested, 'Every Teardrop is a Waterfall' is my new thing right now.

satine
satine
1 posts
Nomad

The Killers

Dwotci
Dwotci
1 posts
Nomad

The Killers of course, they are my favorite band ever. Muse are one of my favorites too, I like many their songs (mostly the hits), but overall they're not quite my kind of music.

Flowjo17
Flowjo17
1 posts
Nomad

It has got to be The Killers, nobody else comes close.

I am a newbie here, but not new to the world that is the Killers, fell in-love with them after hearing Human on a tv music channel, I thought to myself, " I love this song, and the band are gorgeous, so it has to be our boys, and that is that.

Likaon
Likaon
20 posts
Nomad

The Killers rocks!!!
:3

JohnnyToucan
JohnnyToucan
1 posts
Nomad

I like both bands, but my vote definitely goes with The Killers

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

the killers are more catchy. muse has a few good songs but the killers have a few more

1stkv
1stkv
1 posts
Nomad

The Killers. They put out consistently solid albums with lots of meat in 'em plus each album has it's own flavored gravy-delicious! Nothing can touch their live performances. They are one-of-a-kind and a band I'd rank #1 again and again.

The Killers!

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

Get ready for more update! our current score:

The Killers: 8
Muse: 3

Many votes did not count due to lack of reasoning. remember there has to be a reason for why you like one band over another.

Aerosmith has some very good songs as Walk This Way,Crazy and Dream On.

http://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt244/JoMan112/Xat%20smilies/thD.png
FALLEN950
FALLEN950
161 posts
Nomad

I do like Muse better, but The Killers are a better band, they have been through a lot and have adapted, they have great albums, and they're music is stupendous. I do like Muses music better but that doesn't always make you a better band.

The Killers all the way.

mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

I vote for muse. The entire album "The Resistance" is phenomenal and I think they are the better band. The killers have 3 or 2 songs I really care about so its

Killers: 8
Muse:4

kswhiting
kswhiting
1 posts
Nomad

The Killers

Player3PG
Player3PG
10 posts
Peasant

aerosmith bigtime