ForumsThe TavernA Sixth Sense...

55 20612
valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

if you could have a sixth sense, what would it be? hearing ghosts? seeing dead people? you decide...

• 55 Replies
TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,579 posts
Nomad

If I had a 6th sense, it would be to detect automatically the amperage, voltage, wattage, ect. on any wire. I would be the best electrician EVER!!!

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

If I had a sixth sense, I would like seeing the future and actions before they happen.

valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

my sixth sense would be super fast reaction times, like seeing things in slow motion and being able to dodge bullets. its more like an ability or super power, but still, it would be awesome!

MagiX
MagiX
1,015 posts
Nomad

It's too bad that ghosts do not logically exist.

you believe in ghosts beause your unconscious tells you to. There is no conscious grounding in your belief - it was useful at some point in your life and the unconscious reinforced it from then on, without heed to whatever damage it can do to you in the future. You simply can't base logical effects on an illogical cause, or lead logical causes to illogical effects.

If they did, my sense would automatically be to communicate to a ghost.
<3ghosts
kira322
kira322
22 posts
Nomad

If i had the sixth sense i would mostley like to talk to ghost and discover if they died by murder

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Reading other minds would be mine.... ohhhyeah. ;-;

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Guys. . . .
sixth sense =/= superpower.

I already have a sixth sense. I have the ability t heckle people before they make a mistake. I also have a pretty good gut-feeling reaction.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I would have the ability of foresight. seeing the future might help me with lottery or gambling (poker).

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,550 posts
Peasant

Mine is having a pretty good gut-feeling reaction like Alt.

Reading others mind would be a cool one only if you could control it. And having x-ray vision that you can control would be cool too.

Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

to be good at basketball

that would be great

im good at b-ball already but not good enough

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

being good at something isn't a sixth sense!

I'd want to see the actions of what would happen if I said/done something. That would be the biggest lifesaver EVER!

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

If I had a sixth sense, I would like seeing the future and actions before they happen.

In my sleep, sometimes I see the future

Sixth sense is psychic
Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Guys, your sixth sense is more like an instinct, not some telepathic power.

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
912 posts
Shepherd

if i had a sixth sense it would be to control minds or talk to ghosts.

Xoran
Xoran
483 posts
Nomad

If I had a sixth sense, it would be to have spidey-senses. Which is kinda like super fast reactions so I can dodge lotsa stuff!

Showing 1-15 of 55