ForumsThe TavernA Sixth Sense...

55 20613
valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

if you could have a sixth sense, what would it be? hearing ghosts? seeing dead people? you decide...

• 55 Replies
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

sensing electromagnetic fields given off by living creatures... like a shark.

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

I have a sixth sense. I can sense electrical items when they are active. Meaning I can sense TVs and computers when they are on.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I have ESP, and now I have a teacher who can help harness my skill.

I want Byakugan eyes though, that'd be sweet.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

@ Kipdon: I can do that too! so... I want what i listed bforehand to be my seventh sense.

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

@the_manta

From outside the location of the electronic item too?

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

I'm convinced I have ESP, lol. . . .

My grandma thinks she does too. She was on a business trip when her husband died, and she started suddenly crying on the interstate. She also predicted the genders of all her children. . .before ultrasound. . . .
I can also sometimes say the exact sentence another person is about to say, but that's prolly just coincidence.

jumanjaz
jumanjaz
245 posts
Nomad

If I have sixth sense I will go to future,reading people mind and hear people heart say.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

I would want an ulra fast Reaction to things. that would make me even better at football.

GamesArmor
GamesArmor
890 posts
Nomad

Not having a sixth sense. Therefore, it is a paradox.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Not having a sixth sense. Therefore, it is a paradox.
No, it's not a paradox. You not having a sixth sense is not a paradox, because you don't have one. Therefore, it's not a paradox.
Nadakai
Nadakai
2 posts
Nomad

I have a sixth sense already,It's very simple,My sixth sense is the ability to sense a taco from 3 miles away,my weakness is that there is a Taco Bell down the street.

GamesArmor
GamesArmor
890 posts
Nomad

I have a sixth sense already,It's very simple,My sixth sense is the ability to sense a taco from 3 miles away,my weakness is that there is a Taco Bell down the street.

HAHAHA! Thats funny.
Svyat57
Svyat57
145 posts
Nomad

seeng thru walls would be great

Colwell24
Colwell24
16 posts
Nomad

If I had a sixth sense I would like to be able to read people's minds.. Like if you thought someone was your friend and you were talking to them and they were acting friendly you could just read their mind and see what they are really thinking.

That's just one example.. I would use it for a lot of other things.

zillacutz
zillacutz
514 posts
Nomad

seeng thru walls would be great

wouldnt that be more of a power rather than a sixth sense??

and i would like to have the ability to read a thought ahead of time.... like i would know what you are about to be thinking
Showing 31-45 of 55