ForumsThe TavernA Sixth Sense...

55 20609
valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

if you could have a sixth sense, what would it be? hearing ghosts? seeing dead people? you decide...

• 55 Replies
zillacutz
zillacutz
514 posts
Nomad

seeng thru walls would be great

wouldnt that be more of a power rather than a sixth sense??

and i would like to have the ability to read a thought ahead of time.... like i would know what you are about to be thinking
klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

My sixth sense would be psychic ability. I could lift objects with my mind. =]

The_AG_King
The_AG_King
324 posts
Nomad

To have a feeling about something and that feeling be right. Like deciding not to eat the Sushi or go on that bus.

valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

do any of you think you actually have a sixth sense?

klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

Nah i dont think so......

Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

I wouldn't really want to see ghosts or hear dead people... That would be pretty frightening. But I also think it's more overall annoying then scary. I'd probably want to be able to read peoples minds. That would be pretty amazing and it would make me smart and could let me out wit people.

snazzy777
snazzy777
739 posts
Nomad

Well, I don't have a sixth sense, but I have above the norm hearing capabilities. . . weird huh?

Qwerty001
Qwerty001
422 posts
Nomad

I don;t see how thermoception is much different to touch since you sense the temperature of things touching you.

Not neccasarily because heat emulating off a fire can burn you...

nociception is sensing pain wgich isn;t really touch either (pain in your joints etc.)

Oh noez! I no gotz that!
NyaYouCommandQ
NyaYouCommandQ
1 posts
Nomad

A good 6th sense for me would to get better internet and a better browser so things don't take ages to load. >_<

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,826 posts
Duke

Necro'd thread from a looong time ago. Locking it now.

Showing 46-55 of 55