ForumsThe TavernWhat was the most courageous/ dumbest thing you've ever done in your life?

83 11891
Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Title says it all.

Bravest-
A box of brownies suddenly fell off the stove at my house, it came down and as it was falling, it hit the on switch and turned on the stove. It was a gas stove and it started a huge fire. My little brother was paralyzed with fear and my parents just left the house. I was like 10 at the time.First I turned off the stove. Then I quickly grabbed a cup and filled it with water. I dumped water on the fire about 5 times and then it stopped. I called my mom and these are the exact words I said on the phone.
"Mom, some brownies almost set the house on fire!"

Dumbest-
Set a tissue on fire and dropped it on a carpet.

• 83 Replies
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Bravest - ...Nothing. I'm just too Timid.. And scared.

Dumbest - Tried to commit suicide once... Well, quite a few times.

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

Bravest - I saved my cousin from being attacked by an ostrich.

That's actually kind of funny, in a random way <.< lol.
iWazBord
iWazBord
1,912 posts
Nomad

I saved my cousin from being attacked by an ostrich.

That's actually kind of funny, in a random way <.< lol.

Indeed. Reminds me of how my friend was attacked by a flock of geese...

Bravest:Going on the Medusa in Six Flags.

Dumbest:Eating before I went on the Medusa in Six Flags.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Interesting how both some of the bravest and many of the dumbest are - hilarious. Mine aren't...

Bravest: Attempted to keep the police out of our house because they wanted to put our dogs down. I ended up getting pepper sprayed and handcuffed. Dogs ended up dead. :<

Dumbest: Actually not just dumbest, but most idiotic and stupid and a-lot-of-other-degrading-words thing I've ever done. Cheated on my girlfriend with a guy I've never even halfway liked like that.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

I would have to write a novel to answer this one...

bretttrumpour
bretttrumpour
677 posts
Nomad

Bravest: Attempted to keep the police out of our house because they wanted to put our dogs down. I ended up getting pepper sprayed and handcuffed. Dogs ended up dead. :<

I dont agree with people trying to put dogs down its cruel.
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

But why would they break in your house to kill them?

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Bravest: Jumped off a 30ft bridge. I smacked my butt hard. I had a butt bruise for 2 days ;_;

Dumbest: While walking across the bridge, it was more of a railroad suspended in air, so it was beams with no definite thing to stand on, I stepped on a rock and.. well. yeah.

bretttrumpour
bretttrumpour
677 posts
Nomad

The dog may of hurt someone pretty bad and if that happens they will break in or knock but if the owner dosent let them in the will force in.
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Dogs deserve that... I hate dogs.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

And they didn't even have good reason to. Just our neighbours being better friends with the police...

Because we wouldn't let them have them. We tried to protect them. So they used force to get them.

The dog may of hurt someone pretty bad and if that happens they will break in or knock but if the owner dosent let them in the will force in.
Funny thing: Dogs never hurt anyone. The most any of them ever did, was bark at the neighbour's kids when they threw f***ing stones at the dogs.

Just because you hate something does not mean it deserves to be killed.
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Just because you hate something does not mean it deserves to be killed.

It's only my opinion anyway... Never mind.

Dogs never hurt anyone.

It depends on which dog it is... Or do you mean the dogs you had?
jemtank
jemtank
8 posts
Nomad

I bunji jumpd off a clif..

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

The most any of them ever did, was bark at the neighbour's kids when they threw f***ing stones at the dogs.

It enrages me when people do things like that...

Bravest: I guess... Um... I'm brave enough (When it comes to things that don't involve girls or cockroaches), but nothing's ever really happened that's called for me being brave... I guess taking up kickboxing.

Most stupid: You want just one? Um, I guess the time I decided I wanted to know what it's like inside of the 400 degree oven...
Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

That was a stupid comment, like Zoph said, just because you hate something doesn't mean it should be killed. Even if you haven't had the best experiences with them doesn't mean all dogs are bad. That's like saying I hate (insert person's name here) so I hate every human.
Showing 16-30 of 83