ForumsThe TavernWhat was the most courageous/ dumbest thing you've ever done in your life?

83 11890
Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Title says it all.

Bravest-
A box of brownies suddenly fell off the stove at my house, it came down and as it was falling, it hit the on switch and turned on the stove. It was a gas stove and it started a huge fire. My little brother was paralyzed with fear and my parents just left the house. I was like 10 at the time.First I turned off the stove. Then I quickly grabbed a cup and filled it with water. I dumped water on the fire about 5 times and then it stopped. I called my mom and these are the exact words I said on the phone.
"Mom, some brownies almost set the house on fire!"

Dumbest-
Set a tissue on fire and dropped it on a carpet.

• 83 Replies
valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

Bravest-I tried wrestling a kid who was 13 and '5,'9 and won.

Dumbest-Chucking rocks into the neighbors yard and almost getting in huge trouble for it.

DragoonMaster
DragoonMaster
49 posts
Nomad

Bravest: Me and my girlfriend were walking home from the movies when I bumped into a drunk guy and he pulled a gun on me when we wernt looking and I took a hit in the hip.

Dumbest: Sled down a large hill just to go face first into a telephone pole at the bottom of the hill and came home with a bloody face telling my mom I slipped on ice in the driveway.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Eating silica gel. I thought it was food. How dumb am I. At least I didn't get hospitalized.

random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

Sowwy for spreading tears. :<

Sowwy for idiotic police. Apparently, they don't give damn about people's arguments.
ace11ace11
ace11ace11
83 posts
Nomad

bravest-climbed a vetrans mountain with no experience with no supplies except for water and a sandwich.

dumbest- telling myself "screw the path i can see the mountain and im gonna climb it" along the way.

...man that was fun

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Bravest? I'm not gonna say....Something about an adventure camp....

Dumbest? Went out fishing, saw a nice shrimp JUST out of reach. Stretched out with a net...and gawd, I spent the rest of the day getting fish muck out of my hair.

razlbasil
razlbasil
118 posts
Nomad

Bravest probably wilderness survival.........scout camp.

dumbest? i was so hot, i put dry ice in my face.

Redemption_762
Redemption_762
198 posts
Nomad

Bravest: My little brotherknocked a glass cup and stepped on a glass 2 in tall, 1 inch was inside his foot. He then YELLED and I was there by myself chatting on Armor games and effing Jumped literally 3 feet in the air. I then ran to him I Carefully pulled the glass out of his foot and cleaned the mess up, (THANK GOD I WATCHED THAT 1 HOUR DOCUMENTARY IN HEALTH ABOUT AIDING SOMEONE WHO WAS HURT) and called my mom told her that he was alright and she could stay out with her friends...

Dumbest:
I beat up an orange

ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,434 posts
Nomad

Bravest: I trudged through a hurricane to return an airsoft gun to my friend who lived in a swamp

Dumbest: .....uh...which one? how about this, someone told me it was shampoo, when it was really....CONDITIONER. and i used it first!!! OH THE PAIN!

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

.....uh...which one? how about this, someone told me it was shampoo, when it was really....CONDITIONER. and i used it first!!! OH THE PAIN!

Lol...the probably ruined your whole day man. I hate when that happens.

Some of you do some really brave and stupid things. Lol not me...
hockey830
hockey830
56 posts
Nomad

Bravest: making farting noises in class

Dumbest: making farting noises in class

Buttersnack
Buttersnack
332 posts
Peasant

Being the charismatic asshole that I am, I will completely ignore the things I've done that are important and pick my own damn answers.

Bravest: Technically almost saved my family from a fire sort of. It's fun to say, so I'll pick that one.

Dumbest: I've done some pretty stupid crap, but what I regret the most is not asking out the girl I like...

17dman
17dman
786 posts
Peasant

Bravest-Once in paintball I was having a fire fight from like 100 feet away and then he rushed me and I rushed him and we shot each other up from like 5 feet away and I was bleeding all over my hand and he had paint covering most of his body lol

Dumbest-once I was playing this computer game that I was addicted too and the couch pillow was laying on the fire place and it got burnt and smoked out my whole house.

jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

Bravest: Standen upto a certain family member when they started basen another family member > >

Dumbest: Ask my bro to hit me in the head with a plank, cuz i swore back then it didnt hurt > <

Lol.Im only twelve so i got many years ahead of me to do somethen braver/dumber ^_^

playaholic
playaholic
1,098 posts
Farmer

bravest:save my brother from falling,breaking my knee in the process...

dumbest:getting punched by a chipanzee in the zoo

Showing 46-60 of 83