ForumsThe TavernWhat was the most courageous/ dumbest thing you've ever done in your life?

83 11893
Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Title says it all.

Bravest-
A box of brownies suddenly fell off the stove at my house, it came down and as it was falling, it hit the on switch and turned on the stove. It was a gas stove and it started a huge fire. My little brother was paralyzed with fear and my parents just left the house. I was like 10 at the time.First I turned off the stove. Then I quickly grabbed a cup and filled it with water. I dumped water on the fire about 5 times and then it stopped. I called my mom and these are the exact words I said on the phone.
"Mom, some brownies almost set the house on fire!"

Dumbest-
Set a tissue on fire and dropped it on a carpet.

• 83 Replies
Veobahamut
Veobahamut
887 posts
Nomad

Commit suicide.

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

Bravest: .....
Dumbest: Petting an goat that bit my sweater and didn't let go! (I was 8)

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

Don't necro almost two year old threads.

gbnxc
gbnxc
190 posts
Nomad

dumbest: i licked a frozen pole in the middle of winter... it was very painful
bravest: im not sure haha

Dregus2
Dregus2
492 posts
Blacksmith

Wow! That was probably the worst necro I've seen so far.

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

Bravest: Walked around the neighborhood with my best friend wearing a pillow pet on my head as a hat with a gigantic blue and black zebra tie and a tail singing the goofy goober song.

Dumbest: Not wearing sunscreen on my back when I went to the pool and getting a MAJOR sunburn.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

knock on our creepy psychopath neighbors door.. ( shutter ) unforgetible moment.. ( gulp )

killer1205
killer1205
38 posts
Nomad

bravest - didn't cry after being hit in the head with a homemade mace, and dumbest - i passed on pizza last friday

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Don't necro

It's reborned.

Some people thinks I was pretty brave when I totally stopped eating candy. I don't even remember the taste.

I jumped down on the floor with my arm first. Of some reason.
tiptopdude
tiptopdude
106 posts
Nomad

Mine has to be both courageous and dumb. Some guy was hurting a mate (Yeah, I have mates) so I stuck up for him. Then I got a punch in the gut. Ouch.

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

Maybe the bravest thing I've done in my life so far was parking my mom's car next to a neighbor's car with ONLY one inch of room in between.
I'm not sure what the dumbest thing would be.

xfirealchemistx
xfirealchemistx
370 posts
Nomad

Bravest- Tried to save my brother from drowning.
Dumbest-Used to eat candy off the floor in department stores when I was 7 or 8.

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

New Dumbest!!!! Listening to this song sped up. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
417 posts
Nomad

gave my best friends hot mom a wedgie because she was drunk and i knew she wudnt remember...she remembered

TheAtheist
TheAtheist
132 posts
Peasant

Bravest - Got lost in a jungle in Costa Rica for about 3 hours on vacation. That **** is scary when you don't where you are but thank goodness for highways

Dumbest - Drank 2 shots of habenero hot sauce without water for 5 min. It was a dare.

Showing 61-75 of 83