ForumsThe TavernWhat was the most courageous/ dumbest thing you've ever done in your life?

83 11889
Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Title says it all.

Bravest-
A box of brownies suddenly fell off the stove at my house, it came down and as it was falling, it hit the on switch and turned on the stove. It was a gas stove and it started a huge fire. My little brother was paralyzed with fear and my parents just left the house. I was like 10 at the time.First I turned off the stove. Then I quickly grabbed a cup and filled it with water. I dumped water on the fire about 5 times and then it stopped. I called my mom and these are the exact words I said on the phone.
"Mom, some brownies almost set the house on fire!"

Dumbest-
Set a tissue on fire and dropped it on a carpet.

• 83 Replies
random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

Bravest: Stood up against my dad in a middle of a fight. Nuff said.

Dumbest: So many... I can't remember one right now...

Bravest: Attempted to keep the police out of our house because they wanted to put our dogs down. I ended up getting pepper sprayed and handcuffed. Dogs ended up dead. :<

Believe it or not, I cried. Just imagining it... >_<

Dumbest: Actually not just dumbest, but most idiotic and stupid and a-lot-of-other-degrading-words thing I've ever done. Cheated on my girlfriend with a guy I've never even halfway liked like that.

Love... Corrupting, consuming and self destructing....

Dogs deserve that... I hate dogs.

I hate you, should I buy a sledgehammer and hit you until you perish and lay in your own blood?
bretttrumpour
bretttrumpour
677 posts
Nomad

Funny thing: Dogs never hurt anyone. The most any of them ever did, was bark at the neighbour's kids when they threw f***ing stones at the dogs.

Wow so thats why they put them down thats stupid, They put my dog down because a kid jumped on him and my dog snapped cuz it hurt him.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

It depends on which dog it is... Or do you mean the dogs you had?
Yes, ours. I know some dogs hurt people.

Believe it or not, I cried. Just imagining it... >_<
Sowwy for spreading tears. :<

Love... Corrupting, consuming and self destructing....
It wasn't love's fault.

They put my dog down because a kid jumped on him and my dog snapped cuz it hurt him.
I find it ridiculous how circumstances are often not considered.
bretttrumpour
bretttrumpour
677 posts
Nomad

I find it ridiculous how circumstances are often not considered

Yea I agree, I think we should let this subject get back on track, and sorry for your dogs.
pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

Bravest- Nothing, really.
Stupidest- Acted retarded with my friends in front of the person I like.

LazerPony
LazerPony
23 posts
Nomad

bravest:burnt myself with a lighter

dumbest:made a bald spot on my head with a razor

iWazBord
iWazBord
1,912 posts
Nomad

Bravest: Me and a couple of friends made a ramp that leading into a lake. I got a skateboard and rode it down into the lake. I'm terrified of heights and jumping off things.

Dumbest:I can't think of one right now.

sporex
sporex
1,730 posts
Nomad

I have another one

Bravest - One night, I went to my cousin's house. My uncle was building stuff so there were tools scattered around. My younger cousin got a knife and a giant hammer. He was running towards me and kind of cut my hand with the knife. I took the knife but he still had the hammer. He threw the hammer just in front of me. I took it away and gave them to my uncle. Then my cousin got in trouble. But he didn't get arrested. He was a BABY. Lol.

Dumbest - It was New Years day and my family and relatives celebrated it. I those sparkly sticks. I lit one up and right after it was finished, I wanted to feel how it felt. I put my sleeve over my hand and when I touched it, I got burnt. I ended up with a pinkish swollen finger.

Zwische
Zwische
20 posts
Nomad

Bravest: Stole a bottle of Vodka from some huge and bulky guy (he didnt see it yay lol!)

Dumbest: Driving drunk to McDonalds to buy food for some friends and get caught by the police >_<

dp6669
dp6669
188 posts
Nomad

Bravest: geeze, nothing really that i can think of T.T
Dumbest: I walked up about a 20 to 30 foot hill, that was on like a friggin 45 degree angle and tried to skateboard down it, i bailed and like got superrrr messed up lol

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

Dumbest: I walked up about a 20 to 30 foot hill, that was on like a friggin 45 degree angle and tried to skateboard down it, i bailed and like got superrrr messed up lol

Was it that dirt mound near your house?
inferedmonkey
inferedmonkey
942 posts
Peasant

bravest:i dared to be a dainel(inside thing)

stupidestnce i pressed a botton 600,000 times in a day and other one well once i went down a hil when i was young a huge hill on my bick i lost controll i was going like a trioloin mph and i hit the brakes it flew in the air i flew acrose the asfault the bike flipped over three times still in the air and landed on me as i layed on the ground

HoodHulk58
HoodHulk58
1,181 posts
Nomad

Most recent bravest and dumbest thing I've ever done was:

Stand up to my girlfriends dad and tell him that I've been banging or sleeping (which ever you prefer) with his daughter, bad decicion cause him and I faught and i lost cause dude was big and he was a boxer that sucked but for my brvery dude let me continue dating his daughter, whoohoo! and todays my birthday2...oh snap birthday xxx.

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

Stand up to my girlfriends dad and tell him that I've been banging or sleeping (which ever you prefer) with his daughter, bad decicion cause him and I faught and i lost cause dude was big and he was a boxer that sucked

Wow...that's probably the most stupid thing I've seen in this thread. #1 why would you tell him and #2 why would fight him? <.<

once i pressed a botton 600,000 times

Lol...I've done the same thing. My mom thought it was a total waste of time, but I was very bored. (It was a total waste of time though, I spent like all day doing it.)
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

Bravest: Pretty much nothing. I do not do many brave things.

Dumbest: I smoke smarties. I still do not get why I do that.

That isn't the only dumb thing I have done. That is just all I can think of now.

Showing 31-45 of 83