ForumsArt, Music, and WritingI am [Insert AG Name Here]!

177 27103
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

This thread is dedicated to those wanting to prove to the people of AG, they are who they say they are. A little joke initiate by Fst6 on Jezz. After seeing Jezz's pictures I decided many AGers should take part in this spin off of Show your face to AG.

the Point of the thread is to show a picture of yourself holding a piece of paper with your AG name on it.

http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq148/Island_Empire/Photo2.jpg?t=1245966238

here is me

http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq148/Island_Empire/DSC00808.jpg?t=1245966271

here is jezz

(she told me to upload hers since she is leaving to goto bed).

anyway hopefully we will see some real faces and some confirmation, because I am somewhat tired of zega (a 13 year old male) posting pictures of a 400 pound over weight woman.

• 177 Replies
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Oh defiantly not me every since stops terrible horse manga indecent....... T_T HORSES DON'T EAT BREAD!

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Gametesta, why so off-topic? ;D

Oh! Who would have guessed that?

I would...

I might put up myself soon. :3
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

As long as you're not putting yourself out... *coughbadjokecough*

Oh defiantly not me every since stops terrible horse manga indecent....... T_T HORSES DON'T EAT BREAD!
Yes they do. Our ponies were very fond of rye bread. :<
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

If you read the manga further, it actually does contain an accurate explanation of what kinds of bread horses would eat (without ill-effect).

Anyway <_<

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

But I'm out of ink! D:

Zophia is a printer.

Let me see... Do I want to do this? No.
Could I do it? No.
Could I do it cool? NO WAY!

I guess I will just watch you.
PixelSmash
PixelSmash
566 posts
Nomad

Hehehe... this looks like fun XD I have to run an errand soon, but after that's done (assuming I won't forget this) I will write on meh and post it.

I can do it now, 'cause I dyed my hair yesterday :3

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

I decided I would join everyone. I took out a piece of paper for my sign and a sharpie to write my message. But...

http://i40.tinypic.com/ot2r0z.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/4lkdjb.jpg

Dear AG,

This thread proves nothing! You think any of us are truly going to fall for your tricks? The person claiming to be DDX must be a friend of a brother. You can see it in his eyes. o_o Jezz is really a guy. Seriously? A girl? On the internet? We all know there is no such thing! He must have hired a model to take that picture! Shadowphoenix can't be the guy in the picture. PHOTOSHOP! Nichodemus, now I don't trust him. Look at him, all depressed and lonely. The manta probably isn't the guy in the picture he posted either. Manta'd? Sounds like some sort of new meme. I bet there are a bunch of "You just got manta'd" pictures on 4chan! Dudeguy, look at him, all shifty eyed. He knows he isn't who he says. And that Tennisman! ...Hmmm, ok, I believe him... Look at Cholokid! Something tells me he's that one guy. The one with the letters in his name. Strop's picture is probably a dead guy propped up with something. Why else would his head be covered? Or does he even have one?! Zophia also lives a lie. She's really some sort of woodland creature or something. She is just wearing a human costume.

The above is proof that this thread is full of lies! I was going to post a pic of myself. But if I did, it would have been a lie as well! That's right, I'm not really a moderator. I'm just some guy who has blue font and bosses people around. I only pretend to lock threads! I was never really me!

Yours truly,
Not Nemo

because I don't exist.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

:O It is a pic of STROP! THAT MAKES ME HAVE TWOOOO!!!!!

Although I do have one of his face. Hmm...Must think of good idea...

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I would...

Lots of people would.

*ttlyfail*
random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

And with that picture, Strop gets the"I'mma big scary mafia dude with his name on his back" award

And Nemo gets the WTFLOLOL award.

*Sigh*

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Although I do have one of his face. Hmm...Must think of good idea...

If you post that one, I will be forced to do terrible things to your account >_>

And with that picture, Strop gets the"I'mma big scary mafia dude with his name on his back" award

Reminds me of something that happened a coupla months ago...I was playing in this musical as part of the orchestra. Musicians wear all black, so I was dressed in black dress pants, black turtleneck, black overcoat and my postboy cap (it was cold). Straight after the last performance, there was an afterparty at somebody's house.

As luck would have it, I was the first to arrive (even before the hosts). I didn't want to hang around on the street at midnight, so I waited for a few minutes in the car until I saw another car pull in and park, and four guys got out. So I got out of the car (remember what I'm wearing) and approached them, and said "Is this the place?"

They simultaeneously turned pale. I then added "...for the afterparty." They then explained that they thought I was some mafia dude (the city I live in is well known for its underworld criminal activities), and was about to cap them for no apparent reason, hence the petrified look.

lol
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

This thread proves nothing! You think any of us are truly going to fall for your tricks? The person claiming to be DDX must be a friend of a brother. You can see it in his eyes. o_o Jezz is really a guy. Seriously? A girl? On the internet? We all know there is no such thing! He must have hired a model to take that picture! Shadowphoenix can't be the guy in the picture. PHOTOSHOP! Nichodemus, now I don't trust him. Look at him, all depressed and lonely. The manta probably isn't the guy in the picture he posted either. Manta'd? Sounds like some sort of new meme. I bet there are a bunch of "You just got manta'd" pictures on 4chan!

Dudeguy, look at him, all shifty eyed. He knows he isn't who he says. And that Tennisman! ...Hmmm, ok, I believe him... Look at Cholokid! Something tells me he's that one guy. The one with the letters in his name. Strop's picture is probably a dead guy propped up with something. Why else would his head be covered? Or does he even have one?! Zophia also lives a lie. She's really some sort of woodland creature or something. She is just wearing a human costume.

Perhaps you're joking, perhaps you aren't. But if that's what you want to say, I won't take things lightly. So what if someone is depressed and lonely? So what if people look shifty? So what if a girl looks like a guy? If you have nothing better to say, don't mention anything. We are human too.

Seeing you haven't posted a picture of yourself, you're really one to talk.

You may be joking, but I wouldn't joke about how a person feels or looks like. And to let you know, I am depressed, so go ahead and not trust me.

I'm sorry that my outburst can will be posted over the Forum, but that's what I feel, and I will post, aruging with a mod or not. And it's no joking laughing matter.

Period.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Don't worry, Nich. Noname looks like someone Johnny Depp would play in a Tim Burton movie :/

XD

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Ha,
I got kinda offended when you called me a man, NoName.
It's just that every guy on the internet has made that little joke with me and i'm like "OMG I'm a goddamm girl!".
I knew you didn't like this thread from your first post here, but even if that's NOT what everyone looks like, it's still a bit of fun!
You don't have to trust the thread... you don't have to acknowledge it's existence, and you don't have to mock the people who post here, whether jokingly or not.

Anyway, I like the posts so far :P
And that letter did kinda make me laugh ^^

Sorry you still feel down Nich

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Lots of people would.

Only 2... You and me. >_>

...You and me?
Showing 61-75 of 177