ForumsArt, Music, and WritingI am [Insert AG Name Here]!

177 27004
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

This thread is dedicated to those wanting to prove to the people of AG, they are who they say they are. A little joke initiate by Fst6 on Jezz. After seeing Jezz's pictures I decided many AGers should take part in this spin off of Show your face to AG.

the Point of the thread is to show a picture of yourself holding a piece of paper with your AG name on it.

http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq148/Island_Empire/Photo2.jpg?t=1245966238

here is me

http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq148/Island_Empire/DSC00808.jpg?t=1245966271

here is jezz

(she told me to upload hers since she is leaving to goto bed).

anyway hopefully we will see some real faces and some confirmation, because I am somewhat tired of zega (a 13 year old male) posting pictures of a 400 pound over weight woman.

• 177 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Well, in Nemo's defence, I must say he ran it by me and I thought it wasn't going to be a problem. Why? Because every single one of the pictures posted in this thread (following differential's lead), has at least partially concealed our identities thus not revealing what we actually look like.

...I mean, apparently all you can tell from mine is that I have broad shoulders and some scars. If that's even me <_<

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

As you read what I typed, look at the pictures.

DDX pute the o_o on his sign so I said look at those eyes.

Jezz, it's a common joke.

Shadow had his pic cut out, so I said "PHOTOSHOP"

Nichodemus said he felt sad and lonely. I had to work with something.

"You just got manta'd"... i had to work with what I had, and that sounds like a meme.

I said dudeguy had shifty eyes because he did th "<.<" just like when DDX did the "o_o".

Tennisman... I don't know, he looked more normal. He didn't really add anything silly to his sign.

Cholo, well just look at his pic more closely.

Strop, he is a ninja. For all we know, he killed some guy and wrote strop on the back of a dead body and covered up the head (which he might have only made it LOOK like his head...)

Zophia created the green fuzzy creatures we all know and love, so I said she was a woodland creature in a human costume.

Then we have me. And I said all that stuff about myself. To be honest, I don't see how you can think I was serious after reading that part.

If anything, I was making fun of myself and exagerating the whole "Everyone isn't who they are" thing despite my first opinions of the thread.

I joked about all the members, including myself... except Tennisman. That was a joke in its own way.

random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

You shouldn't had explained.
Now it's not funny anymore.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

You shouldn't had explained.
Now it's not funny anymore.

As long as it was funny the first time and everyone understands that it wasn't personal, then all is good.

Well, I am taking a break for a while. Might be back tomorrow, maybe in a week. Who knows?
random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

Well, I am taking a break for a while. Might be back tomorrow, maybe in a week. Who knows?

As long as you get back, have a nice break )
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

I thought it was funny.
Sorry you felt the need to explain it =/
I wasn't having a go... intentionally.
Things just haven't gone right today, and that's the fifth time i've been called a guy on the web today :P

sonam
sonam
840 posts
Nomad

Thats odd.
Thanks I guess, Sonam.

I am nice to people once in a blue moon.

Your so good with words sonam.

If anyone wants to learn sarcasm and irony, fst6 or adam is your man

Flag
Ha,
I got kinda offended when you called me a man, NoName.
It's just that every guy on the internet has made that little joke with me and i'm like "OMG I'm a goddamm girl!".
I knew you didn't like this thread from your first post here, but even if that's NOT what everyone looks like, it's still a bit of fun!
You don't have to trust the thread... you don't have to acknowledge it's existence, and you don't have to mock the people who post here, whether jokingly or not.
Anyway, I like the posts so far :P
And that letter did kinda make me laugh ^^
Sorry you still feel down Nich

see all that ranting proves her being a girl.
sonam
sonam
840 posts
Nomad

http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv38/whattheduce/Picture3.jpg

sorry for the double post. but after all the photo from everyone. i wanted to put mine up as well.

this is how i look when i am not trying to be in the dark. it still comes out dark but...

http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv38/whattheduce/DSC01389-1.jpg

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

DDX should've called this "Cover your own face with your name"

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Yea, sonam i pictured you of more American and not Asian.

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

He has only posted like 10 pictures of himself in the other Show your face to AG thread.
sonam
sonam
840 posts
Nomad

well i am quite all over the place you know

He has only posted like 10 pictures of himself in the other Show your face to AG thread.

i said that already in page 3 of this forum but seems like no one takes me seriously.
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

Sorry. I just didn't feel like going all the way back and checking if you said that.

sonam
sonam
840 posts
Nomad

ya well no one wants to go around and look at it. but i was just making a point there. and what pure sarcasm there was in your earlier post.

only? a newbie might not have got that but i know only few AG members show their face and that they only show it once at most. So I know your sarcasm brain. lol. just trying my best to be funny and failing utterly
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

see all that ranting proves her being a girl.

Then there are, contrary to the rule, a lot of girls on the internet O_o
Showing 76-90 of 177