ForumsArt, Music, and WritingI am [Insert AG Name Here]!

177 27002
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

This thread is dedicated to those wanting to prove to the people of AG, they are who they say they are. A little joke initiate by Fst6 on Jezz. After seeing Jezz's pictures I decided many AGers should take part in this spin off of Show your face to AG.

the Point of the thread is to show a picture of yourself holding a piece of paper with your AG name on it.

http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq148/Island_Empire/Photo2.jpg?t=1245966238

here is me

http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq148/Island_Empire/DSC00808.jpg?t=1245966271

here is jezz

(she told me to upload hers since she is leaving to goto bed).

anyway hopefully we will see some real faces and some confirmation, because I am somewhat tired of zega (a 13 year old male) posting pictures of a 400 pound over weight woman.

• 177 Replies
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Then there are, contrary to the rule, a lot of girls on the internet O_o

. . .including you.

Shut the hell up! MJ wasn't a pedo! *sob sob*

>XD

Sorry in advance, I had to.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

now theres rules on the internet... the only thing considered free

Yes there is~

i just cant get it onto the internet >_<
If you can get it onto your computer, you can get it onto the internet~

I considered writing "Zoph" on my forehead with marker, but I don't have any marker, and I can't write decently on my forehead.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I considered writing "Zoph" on my forehead with marker, but I don't have any marker, and I can't write decently on my forehead.

Actully been my plan as well, besides not wanting to do it. That and then the most T T expression.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Not Nemo

Not no one? Hmm that means you are someone! Btw who is that DDX kid, I think he is awesome. Oh right that be me.

To Strop:

You look... like a war prisoner abused by the American army O_O, with all jokes aside, good pictures everyone except for noname... who is a TV... with a hat.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Not no one

Doesn't Nemo mean no name (hence him being called nemo instead of noname)?

except for noname... who is a TV... with a hat

Exactly how I picture him.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

You look... like a war prisoner abused by the American army O_O

lol I had an inkling it might look a bit disturbing when I took the photo...that makes two of you guys thinking I look like a hostage.

I swear, it's a ninja shirt!
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

lol I had an inkling it might look a bit disturbing when I took the photo...that makes two of you guys thinking I look like a hostage.

To me, you just looked like a paranoid moderator who doesn't want to show his face. . . .
XD
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Darn right I am! I am a ninja horse! Repeat after me!

NIN-JA HORSE!

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Darn right I am! I am a ninja horse! Repeat after me!

NIN-JA HORSE!

NIN-JA HORSE!, lol, but why show us your horse face?
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Nemo

After taking latin for 4 years I learned at least one thing, nemo is the latin word for No one. so the movie really "Finding Nemo" is Finding No One, because the kid fish was always technically at home in water, but disney wanted to make money, so they stretched out the story and made a killing.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Yeah, now that I'm also telling you that in that photo I changed the colour balance, the *only* things you know about are the scars and the fact I'm built the same as how I draw Strop...I mean myself...

I think I did pretty good

---

The first use of Nemo in popular literature was Captain Nemo of Jules Verne's 20000 leagues under the sea, so just about every "Nemo" reference since then followed that lead...that is, until the Golden age of Reading became the olden age of reading...

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Hm! I think I know why that censor fail is there...

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae163/Gametesta/P7010280.jpg

Strop try to read the bottom!

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

aww.... there is no face in the picture >_>

Gametesta