ForumsWEPRMichael Jackson is Dead!?!

310 62300
Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Michael Jackson, the king of pop, died this afternoon of a heart attack at UCLA medical center.

• 310 Replies
Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

I'd say he deserves all the little kids he wants for being one hell of an artist.

Hahaha he was a pretty sweet dancer.
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

all the little kids he wants

he never was a petophile, that was a family that wanted quick cash and lied about it.
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

he never was a petophile, that was a family that wanted quick cash and lied about it.

wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow
M.J. Was charged with molesting tons of times. I think we can all agree he was a pedophile
Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow
M.J. Was charged with molesting tons of times. I think we can all agree he was a pedophile

Debate on the thread I made. Not here.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

I am not flaming, I am stating fact.

You called everybody in this thread who doesn't agree with you a hick. That's flaming.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

I am mad how most of you just jump the gun and assume MJ is gay, and molests children, and looks like a woman.

That's not me saying any of that. I could care less if he's homosexual or looks like a woman - I'm saying that I can't bring myself to be sympathetic of HIM after dying. I pity him for having to go through so many problems - and I'm sorry for his family for going through such a loss.

Also, you're acting as if he was the only one who helped break racial barriers - what about Jimmy Hendrix and Chuck Berry? The also had a huge impact. MJ may have been the one who broke through the barriers, but he wasn't the only person to break through racial barriers in the musical world.

-------

Nobody can come close to Michael's fame, and it sickens to me to see people disrespectin and hatin.

There are lots of people that were more famous than him. . . .

And I'm NOT DISRESPECTING OR HATING ON MICHAEL JACKSON, GODDAMMIT. I'm saying, rather politely, that I can't bring myself to be sympathetic for HIM AND ONLY HIM after his death. I don't think you're even reading my posts anymore, because you're definitely not understanding what I'm saying.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

MJ may have been the one who broke through the barriers, but he wasn't the only person to break through racial barriers in the musical world.

Sorry, it should've been "MJ may have been the one who broke the biggest barriers, but he wasn't the only person to break barriers in the musical world."

Sorry.
Somers
Somers
1,532 posts
Nomad

MJ may have been the one who broke through the barriers, but he wasn't the only person to break through racial barriers in the musical world.

Its funny actualy, that when celebs said quotes about him, only blacks said he broke through the barrier. Others just said he was talented.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

You called everybody in this thread who doesn't agree with you a hick. That's flaming.

lol actually alt, Dan called everybody who does or doesn't agree with him hicks if you take the grammar at face value :P

I would load up another "shut the hell up" bomb but seriously, I exapected this thread to get heated, just as long as it doesn't get derailed by &quotedo or not", and that stuff is discussed on Green12234's thread instead.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Also:

Its funny actualy, that when celebs said quotes about him, only blacks said he broke through the barrier.

As if the whiteys are going to implicitly acknowledge their indirect guilt in admitting that those racial barriers existed in the first place.

Duh.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

As if the whiteys are going to implicitly acknowledge their indirect guilt in admitting that those racial barriers existed in the first place.

Duh.

I hope you were being sarcastic. . . .

Because really, that's not a common thought, at least among the (rare) intelligent Caucasian person.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

at least among the (rare) intelligent Caucasian person.

I rest my case :3
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

I rest my case :3

I'm in full agreement.

Honestly, the average intellect of the town I live in is pretty high. . . .

Perhaps the highest concentration of intelligent whites in the Midwest.

In fact, my first encounter with a white-cracker baby-tossing family (long story) was at a McDonald's in South Carolina. me and mah family were hungry, and there wasn't any other restaurant. WE were in mountain hick country.

It was facepalm material.

They deserved a country whoopin'
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Aw come on alt, we know you're smart...for a whitey

seriously guys, don't lynch me for joking around!

Anyway...more importantly let's move the discussion away from making alt feel defensive about his skin colour and back to MJ's skin colour or something...or as was being hotly debated, MJ's actual significance to popular culture and the so-called racial divide!
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Aw come on alt, we know you're smart...for a whitey

Yay for racial jokes!

If only I was allowed to make one back >.>

I feel that way about every person that lends to the validity to their stereotype. . . .

IE the overly-evangelical Christian, the mountain-hick Caucasian, etc.

I'm like, "stop doing that! You're making your idiotic stereotype make sense~~~~
------

While Jackson was the straw that broke the camel's back in terms of the musical barrier, but before that, Chuck Berry and Jimi Hendrix gave the camel a good clubbing on the back to weaken the bone.
Showing 151-165 of 310