ForumsWEPRMichael Jackson is Dead!?!

310 60703
Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Michael Jackson, the king of pop, died this afternoon of a heart attack at UCLA medical center.

• 310 Replies
bretttrumpour
bretttrumpour
677 posts
Nomad

Sorry my last post messed up but try to make what you can of it or just read it here. http://www.limelife.com/blog-entry/Tape-Released-of-Michael-Jackson--Call/7116.html

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

About the skin disease. . .he would've had to have had a bad case of it.

Someone I know who's related to someone who has it says that it's blotchy - and that it's very odd that he would have his skin turn completely.

Minicooper
Minicooper
126 posts
Nomad

R*pe is more than a mistake. Much more

Rape is completely differend than being a pedofile

A pedophile is an adult who is sexually attracted to children who have not reached puberty, or who are not yet fully sexually adult. A pedophile has a mental disorder called &quotedophilia". Some people with pedophilia have sex with children or use children in a sexual way. This is called "child sexual abuse". Most, but not all, children who are sexually abused, are abused by people who have pedophilia. Some adults have pedophile feelings but do not act by sexually abusing children. The common definition also says that a pedophile is at least 5 years older than the victim, and at least 16 years of age.
From Wikipedia

He may be a pedophile (nothing wrong with that), but its never proved he had sex with someone younger the age of maturity.
Minicooper
Minicooper
126 posts
Nomad

Ha, man he was worth more than 400 million. And since hes dead, im sure his cds and collectible stuff of him are going to sell like mad.

MJ was going to perform 50 times in 2 months or something (the reason he took drugs?) but now he died, the theatre's are making a 300Million loss, and thats the 'money'side of his life. His talent to dance and sing at the same time was amazing, he changed the history of music.. much.
I also think that a lot of people in here know micheal jackson only as the guy that did it with kids and they fear him because of his mimic look (wich is created by a skin disease that make pigment disapear so he bleached his skin) but thats te micheal jackson of the past 15 years, not the 'Real' micheal jackson, the dancing king... The king of pop!
I have great respect for micheal jackson because he had no mother and a father that treated him like garbage.
I feel sorry for him that he died and never can prove or he realy molested a child or not.

I don't remeber the man that built a million bridges and one broke for the one that broke.
I remeber him for the Million bridges he built.

You stole the words just uit of my mouth
Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

MJ was going to perform 50 times in 2 months or something (the reason he took drugs?)

He took painkillers for a broken arm and a few broken vertebrae I believe.
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

He took painkillers for a broken arm and a few broken vertebrae I believe.

I am almost positive that he killed himself. He would of been careful of taking pills if he knew he was playing soon. But now that he is dead I have taken time to listen to his music and he is fantastic.
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

personally i would like to summerize this.. in my way lol.

1. he wasn't a pedophile, whoever thinks he is, has their facts mixed up.

2. he was the king of pop and millions loved his music.

3. his death was related to drugs, if only he didn't mix those two drugs... i just wish i remmebered the names.

4. LONG LIVE MJ.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

*edit

by long live mj i mean long live mj in our memorys and hearts. i dont want idiots flaming on a "stupid mistake"

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

I am almost positive that he killed himself.

I doubt it. I read an article about how he was excited for perform, and seemed to be looking forward to it. In his press conference announcing them he seemed excited to give his fans one last tour. He kept on stressing that "this is it", he seemed pretty sure that he was doing it. Also, he had kids who he loved. I don't think that he would have hurt his children for anything, and he would have known that killing himself would do exactly that.

As a side note, most people who commit suicide leave some kind of note. I'm sure people have searched his house, and if he left one the media would have found out immediately.
Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

finally somone with a funtional train of thought about MJ

woot thriller rocks!

RIP

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

I have a great song by him and his brothers on my profile. I hope you check it out.

kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

Well, he was a african american born, he grew up singing, became one of the idolized icons in pop, bleached himself, did some stuff that no one could prove, nd died.

Only god could judge him now. Its sad cuz i used to be a huge fan till he bleached himself, but i guess we gotta move on. RIP micheal jackson.

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

bleached himself

He had vitiligo. It's a disease that kills the cells carrying melanin.
kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

He had vitiligo. It's a disease that kills the cells carrying melanin.

Wat really?

U could explain this better for me tho?

All this time i thought he just waz beaching himself for no good reason.

Showing 181-195 of 310