ForumsWEPRMichael Jackson is Dead!?!

310 60601
Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Michael Jackson, the king of pop, died this afternoon of a heart attack at UCLA medical center.

• 310 Replies
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

-I wouldn`t be so proud if I had that tittle.

well he is acknowledged as the world's best entertainer. If you aren't proud with that title then you obviously don't strive to be first at anything.

he did take an extremely large amount of Morphine, and his family DID warn against him doing it, but toxiology reports have yet to confirm if the dose was lethal...

if you guys read the released doctor reports, and the EMS reports, they did not intubate him until he reached the hospital, they didn't even state difficult airway if there was any. The first mistake was made right there. I highly doubt that he took a large amount of morphine, could you please link me to a reliable source? thanks.
Arnon
Arnon
36 posts
Peasant

I've seen many posts that says that he's a pedhophile and that it's his fault that he became the way he became.. I'm not a MJ fan but I happen to know some things.. First of all he didn't turned white on purpose.. He had a couple of diseases that made his skin grow paler.. I think that's why he used to wear a glove.. And secondly, he is not a pedophile!! Just because he loved children does that means he is a pedophile? Well, heres the thing.. Today (I think:P) The kid that had accused MJ of pedophile said that he is truly sorry for saying this.. he admited that MJ didn't make anything to him and he said his father told him to accuse MJ just so that he could earn money..

P.S sorry for my english

kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

Today (I think:P) The kid that had accused MJ of pedophile said that he is truly sorry for saying this.. he admited that MJ didn't make anything to him and he said his father told him to accuse MJ just so that he could earn money..

Thats a real debatable topic. But in the end, now, nobody can make a conclusion. Like i said, we'll never know if he's a pediphile. (Unless the guy really admitted this)

Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

hes de-ad hes de-ad deadeadeadeadeadaeadaeadaeaeadaeadead

he freaked the crap out of me
with his white face *shives*

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

But he didn't...

Soooo. . .dangling a child out over a hotel balcony multiple stories up doesn't count as almost killing said child? A single small slip, and the child would be dead and gone. So yes, he almost killed the kid >.>
Talo
Talo
945 posts
Nomad

First of all he didn't turned white on purpose.. He had a couple of diseases that made his skin grow paler.

the diseases didn't require 10 nose jobs to make him look white though.
kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

O yea, and everybody, they just found out that mj's children werent his biological children. Just wanted to throw that out there. Search this on tmz.com

So..... yea

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I believe the post said he almost painfully killed his child, so if fact, he didn't

right, its like being second place... you don't win, you lost actually, thats why you got second.

the diseases didn't require 10 nose jobs to make him look white though.

he had nose jobs because of 2 things, he first broke his nose on many occasions because he was practicing his dance moves. and the other one was a psychological factor. His father called him big nose as he was growing up.
CaptainSamoa
CaptainSamoa
364 posts
Nomad

O yea, and everybody, they just found out that mj's children werent his biological children. Just wanted to throw that out there. Search this on tmz.com

TMZ is more unreliable than Wikipedia.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I believe the post said he almost painfully killed his child, so if fact, he didn't

I said he almost did, DDx said that he didn't almost kill them
9at least that's how I read it >.&gt then I reiterated that he almost did. Sorry for the confusion.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I almost became president. Does that really mean anything? no. Because It didn't happen.

kuraikane
kuraikane
201 posts
Nomad

He had taken some Diprivan intravenously (sp?) to help him sleep a few days before he had died. He had insomnia. His nurse strongly advised him not to do it because it's really easy to overdose on. He took it though...also it messed up his nervous system and the drug, if somebody overdoses, can be known to cause a heart arrithmia and cardiac arrest.

This is my source:
http://new.music.yahoo.com/michael-jackson/news/ap-exclusive-insomniac-jackson-begged-for-drug--61991012

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I almost became president. Does that really mean anything? no. Because It didn't happen.

That's not my point - my point is that while he didn't, the possibility of something like that happening because of him is a tad bit alarming.

But I understand it didn't happen. And it technically isn't a crime. But would you be alarmed if you were dangled from a hotel balony, almost killed from it? Would you dismiss it as meaning nothing because you weren't dropped to your death? I assume not. And saying something like that is pretty dam insensitive to anyone that's had a major event like that happen to them.

Hey, your dad almost died a painful death! But it means nothing, because it didn't happen, right?
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Hey, your dad almost died a painful death! But it means nothing, because it didn't happen, right?

yup, thats really about it.

being dangled out a window is almost like bungie jumping, just less exhilarating and costs about 80 dollars less.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

being dangled out a window is almost like bungie jumping, just less exhilarating and costs about 80 dollars less.

. . .and the risk for it to kill you is much higher >.>

A 45-year-old bridge collapsed today. It hadn't been renovated since it was built. It almost killed hundreds of people, but it didn't. So I guess it doesn't matter whatsoever and we shouldn't worry about other old bridges, right?
Showing 241-255 of 310