ForumsWEPRMichael Jackson is Dead!?!

310 62301
Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Michael Jackson, the king of pop, died this afternoon of a heart attack at UCLA medical center.

• 310 Replies
nico871
nico871
43 posts
Nomad

I think than micheal jackson kill it self because
1-He has to much pressure because of is come back.
2-He has full of debt and for is familly he decide to die and than we will talk a lot of it and than more people will want to buy cd.

nico871
nico871
43 posts
Nomad

That only an assuming so dont think I dont like Micheal Jackson,on the contrary I like it.

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

He has to much pressure because of is come back.

He was looking forward to it and was very involved in setting it up.
Lunarjax
Lunarjax
39 posts
Peasant

Kev Jumba rnexplains the 3 main reasons why people hate Michael Jackson. He counters them cleanly.

Thank you for posting that video DDX! =)
Lunarjax
Lunarjax
39 posts
Peasant

Haha im so glad he died, he was getting reeally annoying and nobody called him the king of pop until he died only because they feel bad for him. And he over dosed on his perscription drugs because he wanted to die like elvis presley.

Dude... He has been called "The King of Pop" since the 80's. What are you smoking?
Talo
Talo
945 posts
Nomad

I liked him when he was black

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

I liked him when he was black

You do know it wasn't his fault he turned white, right?

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

You do know it wasn't his fault he turned white, right?

Whose fault was it then?

But like I said before, I thought he killed himself on purpose. All of you said he didn't. The reason why I thought so was because he was in debt $400 million. The press said if you do more shows and cant pay your debt then you will be in debt over $1 billion. Do you think that has anything to do with it?
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

though he did i guess donate an oxygen chamber or something to a hospital so that is one thing he did that was good.

and donating vasts amount of money to 39 other charities, more than other celebrity ever.

. . .so you'd excuse a celebrity for almost painfully killing his own child?

But he didn't...

And he over dosed on his perscription drugs because he wanted to die like elvis presley.

um actually he had lupus... which is an auto immune disease... and fought against skin cancer. His body was already under tremendous stress, with the fact that he will go on tour and began preparing for it, he may have fell ill because of it.

Haha im so glad he died, he was getting reeally annoying and nobody called him the king of pop until he died only because they feel bad for him

YOu sir, need to read more, because ignorance isn't an excuse. in every Guinness book of world records since 2000, Michael Jackson has been acknowledged as the king of pop.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Whose fault was it then?

His genetics... If you read more, you would know he had lupus and from that had Vitiligo. causing depigmentation in his skin. Doctors then suggested that he bleach his skin to have a continuous color. I dunno know about you people, But I would definitely do so if I had vitiligo. Maybe walking around with splotches of white skin is appealing to some, but not to me.
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

Well he said in a press conference that he wanted to look like Diana Ross. If you look at them two carefully you will see a similarity. So I don't think your reason is right.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

he did take an extremely large amount of Morphine, and his family DID warn against him doing it, but toxiology reports have yet to confirm if the dose was lethal...

eBuddy
eBuddy
14 posts
Nomad

I cant belive that michael jackson is dead !!!!
He was a legend of pop music!

And moonwalk is the best dance I've seennnnnnn

sonam
sonam
840 posts
Nomad

you are right about the moonwalk. but i just cant do it. i try hard but no success

bretttrumpour
bretttrumpour
677 posts
Nomad

Here is a little update on whats going on with the jackson faimly.
------------------------------------------------------------
Article
http://apnews.ca.myway.com//article/20090629/D994GBO80.html

This only shows what is going on with his children it is good for those jackson fans to know.

Showing 226-240 of 310