ForumsWEPRMichael Jackson is Dead!?!

310 60600
Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Michael Jackson, the king of pop, died this afternoon of a heart attack at UCLA medical center.

• 310 Replies
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

I'm going to be perfectly honest, all around the world since MJ died, people have decided to love him or become his biggest fan. Everyones jumped on the bandwagon of the MJ craze. I can understand that people feel close to him, his lyrics have touched many people but i think let the dude rest in peace, no mindless discussions of how you love him and will miss him as if yous were best friends when you most likely never invested in a CD of his, or no rants about everything bad he did when he was alive, when you are totally ignorant to the facts and evidence. He's human, it was tragic, let him rest.

bloddy
bloddy
27 posts
Nomad

Poor guy

mysticjoshgaming
mysticjoshgaming
13 posts
Nomad

poory guy

say that to my sis she likes him a lot
Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

say that to my sis she likes him a lot

A lot of people liked him a lot.
insertwittynamehere
insertwittynamehere
69 posts
Nomad

I never really liked him (music was good lol), but now that he is gone I feel somewhat sad for him. I also feel pretty bad for his kids. All that stuff they went through, and they were homeschooled too! They are probably pretty messed up. :/

KinGsTyle
KinGsTyle
40 posts
Nomad

I think it was a sad moment, and i already thoght of his dead one week before it happened... that's really weird and i think we lost a great musician...

TheChampion
TheChampion
33 posts
Peasant

We have lost an inspiring man to many artist.
He may have had many things against him but when he past the truth has now come forth.

XxStormxX
XxStormxX
66 posts
Nomad

How sad. He had a very tough life

DiGiorno
DiGiorno
489 posts
Nomad

i didn't really like him until he died..

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

i didn't really like him until he died..

You probably just didn't really know about him. That was the same with me. After he died I am so interested in learning about his life and stuff. Also he was found definitely not guilty with child molestation.
Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

[quote]You probably just didn't really know about him. That was the same with me. After he died I am so interested in learning about his life and stuff. Also he was found definitely not guilty with child molestation.[quote]

Same for me. Kind of sad though that it took his death for some people to learn the truth.

IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

Michael jackson is dead because of Cardiac arrest,But what puzzle me is that how come his heartbeat is still active when he has no Pulse?

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

What the hell are you talking about. He has no pulse. He i dead!!!

Khronic
Khronic
155 posts
Nomad

I love how the Media is still speculating his death, giving updates every hour on the story. Ah... freedom of the press, how gossip filled you have become.

IPwnU2Day
IPwnU2Day
395 posts
Nomad

Now he doesn't get to do his comeback tour. :'(

Showing 256-270 of 310