ForumsWEPRMichael Jackson is Dead!?!

310 60654
Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Michael Jackson, the king of pop, died this afternoon of a heart attack at UCLA medical center.

• 310 Replies
knight125
knight125
39 posts
Nomad

great men don't molest little boys. nothing excuses that and thats why i didn't like him. It doesn't have anything (ok much) to do with his plastic surgery.

He hung a child off a balconey and molested a little boy, if it was almost anybody else everybody would be like what a horrible person they should be thrown in jail for life, but no because hes famous people don't (didn't) care.

gunner87
gunner87
121 posts
Nomad

Why are people making fun of him for doing something that he was never proven guilty for?? I am 14 and i would have been GREATLY honored to meet one of the best musicians in the world..

I am sad for their family especially, but also for the whole world because nobody can sing him perform anymore :'(

gunner87
gunner87
121 posts
Nomad

sorry it's late and i'm tired but i meant
"See him preform"

sorry for the double post

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

He hung a child off a balconey

He wasn't found innocent of that (no charge either though).

invented the moonwalk.

No he didn;t Bill Bailey did 15 years before MJ was born.
knight125
knight125
39 posts
Nomad

Too bad he was proven innocent, changed the world, and invented the moonwalk

ok we saw him hang the child off the balconey and anybody especially celebrities can be declared innocent and not be, if there isn;t enough proof, but that doesn't mean they didn't do it. Lots of people can change the world, and how did he? and the moonwalk isn;t the greatest thing in the world it doesn't make him a good person. If he invented the cure for cancer that would be something to put on the list of pro's about him.

though he did i guess donate an oxygen chamber or something to a hospital so that is one thing he did that was good.
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

MJ dangling that child of the balcony, that was a big problem but every celeberity has their problems.

he didn't really get charged for it and the baby was alright so bygones are bygones.

sonam
sonam
840 posts
Nomad

I say the news people are making too big a deal about it. he was just another human right?? or was he the alien????

CaptainSamoa
CaptainSamoa
364 posts
Nomad

About the skin disease. . .he would've had to have had a bad case of it.

Someone I know who's related to someone who has it says that it's blotchy - and that it's very odd that he would have his skin turn completely.

The reason his skin turned completely white is because he would have looked stupid. I mean, c'mon. Just imagine going to one of his shows and he has a huge blot of white skin and the rest is black. He have vitiligo, he just opted to have surgery so that he would look "normal", instead of looking like his skin was burned or something.
stumpyyy
stumpyyy
173 posts
Nomad

Haha im so glad he died, he was getting reeally annoying and nobody called him the king of pop until he died only because they feel bad for him. And he over dosed on his perscription drugs because he wanted to die like elvis presley.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

every celeberity has their problems.

. . .so you'd excuse a celebrity for almost painfully killing his own child?

JUST because he's a celebrity?

That's fucked up.
CaptainSamoa
CaptainSamoa
364 posts
Nomad

Haha im so glad he died, he was getting reeally annoying and nobody called him the king of pop until he died only because they feel bad for him. And he over dosed on his perscription drugs because he wanted to die like elvis presley.

What are you talking about?
He has been called The King of Pop since the beginning of the 2000's.
Where have you been?
Every time he is mentioned on TV this decade he has been referred to at least more than once as The King of Pop.
knight125
knight125
39 posts
Nomad

Flag
MJ dangling that child of the balcony, that was a big problem but every celeberity has their problems.
he didn't really get charged for it and the baby was alright so bygones are bygones

the point is that baby could have been hurt. He could have lost his grip on the child and it could have fallen to its death. He should have been charged any regular person probably would have been but he wasn't becuase he is famous.

thats going a bit overboard.
Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

And he over dosed on his perscription drugs because he wanted to die like elvis presley.

I'll quote myself from an earlier post...

"I doubt it. I read an article about how he was excited for perform, and seemed to be looking forward to it. In his press conference announcing them he seemed excited to give his fans one last tour. He kept on stressing that "this is it", he seemed pretty sure that he was doing it. Also, he had kids who he loved. I don't think that he would have hurt his children for anything, and he would have known that killing himself would do exactly that.

As a side note, most people who commit suicide leave some kind of note. I'm sure people have searched his house, and if he left one the media would have found out immediately."
Gematria
Gematria
75 posts
Nomad

And why did michael jackson have a heart attack??!??

He walked into a Toys 'R Us

HA!

Sorry fans

Talo
Talo
945 posts
Nomad

The best MJ Song ever

WARNING: adult language

I agree with this song, and I can't really add anything to this other than, I AGREE.

Showing 211-225 of 310