ForumsWEPRMichael Jackson is Dead!?!

310 60446
Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Michael Jackson, the king of pop, died this afternoon of a heart attack at UCLA medical center.

• 310 Replies
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Although I can't feel so sorry for MJ like some people here, I don't think I can relate to the people screaming and reveling for his death. I guess I'm just indifferent.

Exactly my opinion.

But child molestation is completely inexcusable.

I used to love my uncle. He was an okay person - he served in the Navy, he had four kids who seemed to like him well enough.

But then I found out, to the surprise of me and the rest of my family, that he had molested children on multiple occasions. (this is a personal matter - I won't go deeper than I have to.)

I hate that man with every bone in my body.

I wish he dies. ASAP.

I hold the same standard to every other child molester in the world. Including Jackson.

They're not sub-human, and if they had problems like Jackson did, then I feel sorry for them for that, but he's a despicable person just like every other child molester out there.
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

But then I found out, to the surprise of me and the rest of my family, that he had molested children on multiple occasions. (this is a personal matter - I won't go deeper than I have to.)

It's always the uncle...
BigP08
BigP08
1,455 posts
Shepherd

They're not sub-human, and if they had problems like Jackson did, then I feel sorry for them for that, but he's a despicable person just like every other child molester out there.

Well said. Child molestation has always disgusted me more than most other things.

Like others have said, I don't know MJ, but... wow, what a disgusting lifestyle.
XigaM
XigaM
14 posts
Nomad

for the win

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

It's always the uncle...

Shut the hell up. Don't joke about it.

He's ruined the lives of multiple people.
goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I am sorry, but I think that he was dead at least 15 years.

jacobcasper
jacobcasper
131 posts
Nomad

no. he just died. YAY!! stupid pediphile, he was.

Aussinizi
Aussinizi
160 posts
Nomad

no. he just died. YAY!! stupid pediphile, he was.

at least learn to spell pedophile before making everyone in this room a little dumber

only in america can you be born a poor black boy and die a rich white woman.
mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Aww so sad! It was allot of my friends idol. About like 5% of my friends had a idol called MICHAEL JACKSON! But I don't really like him and he was SOOOOO POPULAR AND FAMOUS!

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

woman.

technically he was a man... he fathered 3 children.
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

I was very surprised when I heard the news. I felt kinda sad. I didn't even know he was 50 either.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Shut the hell up. Don't joke about it.
He's ruined the lives of multiple people.

Ugh, I knew you'd be like that. If you honestly didn't care for the guy, you wouldn't care of what other people say about him. Honestly, I don't care that he's your uncle. A molestor is a molestor, and I hope they get what they deserve for ruining people's lives. But who are we to do anything? All we can do is sit back and crack jokes trying to ease the pressure. I hope you understand where I'm coming from. Sorry for any hurt feelings.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Ugh, I knew you'd be like that. If you honestly didn't care for the guy, you wouldn't care of what other people say about him. Honestly, I don't care that he's your uncle. A molestor is a molestor, and I hope they get what they deserve for ruining people's lives. But who are we to do anything? All we can do is sit back and crack jokes trying to ease the pressure. I hope you understand where I'm coming from. Sorry for any hurt feelings.

I understand. But I'm very close to his main victim. . . .

Let's just say that if it was r*pe and not just molestation, it would be incest. . . .

She's even lived with my family for a while, because for a time she was too poor to support her and her child. (single mother.)

She has nervous breakdowns and panic attacks to this day. He ruined her life.
Aussinizi
Aussinizi
160 posts
Nomad

jackson was found innocent.

by a jury.
a trial.
a judge.
and America

so do you think you know more about Jackson, and the evidence, commie?

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

he fathered 3 children.
Some people could say he fathered more than that... >.>

It was very tragic that he died. Although I'm not saying that his ethics were good, he was still a person and an influence to some people.

My condolences go out to the family...
Showing 91-105 of 310