ForumsThe Tavern[old] last person on earth

121 20119
drevild
drevild
38 posts
Nomad

what if you were the last person on earth? where would you go? what would you eat? where would you sleep?

I would go to the movies and eat tons of popcorn and watch free movies?

• 121 Replies
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

Gather up as many non perishables and other supplies as I can and get myself to Colorado.

pounder19
pounder19
63 posts
Nomad

I know this sounds stupid, but if I could fly and be like Superman(Batman's the best superman can just fly) I would fly into another solar system and make friends with the ALIENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

How would you be able to watch free movies? There wouldn't be anybody to run the popcorn machine or roll the film. Unless you want to do it.

ComradeWolf
ComradeWolf
358 posts
Nomad

Highly unlikely... but dream on

If I were the last person, I would probably rob the banks and make sure I have enough money for fires. Then I would probably make something I could hunt with, and gather farming equipment, find a nice patch, and try to operate enough electricity, to get to a cloning centre, and clone a female version of me, and make 4 mroe clones and make their genetics a bit diffrent then mine, so their not the same.( We dotn want inbreds right?)

Anyways, I would try to operate it as best I could.... but Dont pulverise me with facts and stufff. Im just making a mild suggestion lol

Omegalv
Omegalv
18 posts
Nomad

I personally would try to live as long as i could. I know how to operate a projecter and since i live in las vegas and most of our power is made by hoover dam, i would have power as long as their is a colorado river.

Omegalv
Omegalv
18 posts
Nomad

change in plans...
I would try to some how migrate to somewhere cooler like organ and garden. They also have cows and meat and stuff. I would get their in a jaguar of maybe steal a helicopter or private jet.

SMILES!!!

assassin89
assassin89
1,303 posts
Nomad

I would be depresed.

obscuredemon
obscuredemon
1,426 posts
Nomad

I would summon my ghost girlfriend (no, really don't ask) and we would finally take over the world.

loganada
loganada
186 posts
Nomad

id become a nomad and travel the world

HEADHUNTER58
HEADHUNTER58
370 posts
Nomad

i would sit on the queens chair (english) and... well... you know the rest

slightyaskew
slightyaskew
47 posts
Shepherd

First things first. I would fly a plane for the last time. I have experience flying light single engine so end that argument. After that pleasure its down to business. Stake out the right piece of land for crops. Need plenty of room for edible crops such as peppers, onions, radishes and whatever else I want. Also need lots of space for corn to turn into alcohol. Not for drinking but for fuel. Go to lowes and get a generator. Hit up any stores that might have ammo for hunting. Would have to store a couple of spare trucks for when my current one wears out. Drain the fluids and store them right so they last. Hit the closest farm equipment supplier for tractor and extras. If no local pond available dig one with a backhoe. Need an irrigation pond. Hmm lets get all the generators and store them proper for when they fail. That would be how I start at least.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I would move to california. drive a car for the first time. drink for the first time. get every game station. well there's a lot of stuff to do when you are the last person on earth. So i would do almost everything i could do that i haven't done yet.

Dregus2
Dregus2
492 posts
Blacksmith

Pretty nice necro right there. And anyways, if I were the last person I would just eat all the delicious food I could find before it goes bad and then watch T.V in a mansion or something.

IcyGryphon
IcyGryphon
159 posts
Nomad

I would have all the fun I could possible have, while suppressing the thought that I'm the last person alive to the back of my mind, and then I would have to kill myself once that realization takes over me.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I would look for food and try to survive. No I would live in an abandoned food store. There for food is no problem. Then I would get lonely cauz there would be no one to play ps3 with online

Showing 106-120 of 121