ForumsThe Tavern[old] last person on earth

121 20122
drevild
drevild
38 posts
Nomad

what if you were the last person on earth? where would you go? what would you eat? where would you sleep?

I would go to the movies and eat tons of popcorn and watch free movies?

• 121 Replies
knight125
knight125
39 posts
Nomad

I would go to Hawaii eat pizza and lay on the beach. I would sleep in a feild somewhere.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I'd probably enjoy everything in the world for a few days, get bored and lonely, die from depression...

Reijav
Reijav
75 posts
Nomad

I saw I am Legend with Will Smith, I don't wanna be the last one...
But i would like to travel all over the world.

drevild
drevild
38 posts
Nomad

yaeh i would die from lonelyness

snazzy777
snazzy777
739 posts
Nomad

I would travel the world . . . I would have the best clothes, cars, etc.... I would probably get lonely, but I think I could deal with it.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I hardly believe most here would be able to stay alive as the only one. It takes skills to operate a movie projector in the cinema, or get a boat from the US mainland to Hawaii. And after less than a month, you would need to start thinking up a way to make sure you do not die from hunger, as a lot of the food cannot keep cool without someome operating the place where the power gets from, and so on.

ShadyGrady1998
ShadyGrady1998
94 posts
Nomad

i would take all games from gamestop have fun all day
but last &quoterson" i would play with my dogs i would eat and sleep i some big mansion i would also take sportscars nice hotrods

drevild
drevild
38 posts
Nomad

play with your dogs wouldnt they just get borad and leave an projecters are computer operated

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

I would go to the movies and eat tons of popcorn and watch free movies?

Who is going to play the movie? Someone has to be running it.
Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Huddle in a corner and turn into a corpse.

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

Well I guess I would find a cruise and drive it across the world. It could be my car for water.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

I would be pleased that my plan had worked >.>

I would probably do what I do every night pinky and curl up inot a ball and hug my pillow and cry... then after evaluating my options I would either die, stay here and live for as log as possible or travel as much as possible though, as Cen pointed out, there may be trouble in doing some of these things alone.

TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,579 posts
Nomad

Have a bit of fun. Get an AK-47, start blasting out the windows here in Houston. Maybe some C4, blow up one of these skyscrapers. Then drive a 'Vette until I run out of fuel. Then a hummer. Food is easy to come by. Ever seen 'Life After People' on the history channel? Game would move in within months, and while I wait I would eat some cats, get myself a dog. Continue on my post-apocalyptic rampage. Would be kinda fun. The loneliness? I could survive. I used to go 7+ days without human interaction and would be perfectly fine. For my vegetables, canned foods in the supermarkets would do nice, same with fruits. Life for me would be nice. But I'm an asocial loner with a fascination with heavy weaponry. So I'm pretty sure I would do just fine.

valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

i've thought about this question. there is to many things i would do to list.

codemasterStriken
codemasterStriken
19 posts
Nomad

I would take all the guns in the gun store stay in my house and hope zombies wont come and get me.

Showing 1-15 of 121