ForumsThe Tavern[old] last person on earth

121 20126
drevild
drevild
38 posts
Nomad

what if you were the last person on earth? where would you go? what would you eat? where would you sleep?

I would go to the movies and eat tons of popcorn and watch free movies?

• 121 Replies
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Hmmm. . .try to restore power, eat lots of junk food, raid Starbucks, research a way to clone humans. If not, I'd enjoy what I have left as long as possible, then commit suicide.

Omnitask
Omnitask
56 posts
Shepherd

Go to Japan. Relax at a 5 star hotel. Eat whatever is there
: D

GamingReaper
GamingReaper
74 posts
Nomad

Do everything I want

Sebi
Sebi
662 posts
Nomad

Hmmm. . .try to restore power, eat lots of junk food, raid Starbucks, research a way to clone humans. If not, I'd enjoy what I have left as long as possible, then commit suicide

I would also do that
drevild
drevild
38 posts
Nomad

[Hmmm. . .try to restore power, eat lots of junk food, raid Starbucks, research a way to clone humans. If not, I'd enjoy what I have left as long as possible, then commit suicide]

good idea but would take a long time

drevild
drevild
38 posts
Nomad

sorry a was wondering how you qoute peple

KinGsTyle
KinGsTyle
40 posts
Nomad

I already forgto everythign here... but what does that have to do with the topic?

destroyerkevin
destroyerkevin
506 posts
Nomad

i would do some things i always wanted to do
but i would probally start getting bored and depressed after a short time
and well when that happens well i would suicide i dont want to be the last living person on earth ever

TheChampion
TheChampion
33 posts
Peasant

I would ofcourse steal evrything I always wanted and try to live up life and then just die of old age.

Xavier1
Xavier1
671 posts
Nomad

If you were the last person alive there would be nothing to steal, that is why peoples shit gets given to people when they die. They don't have ownership over it anymore.

MoNKeY08
MoNKeY08
164 posts
Nomad

but the people who made it have real ownership... even if someone buys it, because the american currency is just paper... thus someone trading a really expensive car for lots of paper!! anyway back to the topic

i would just kill myself... i couldnt handle being alone, i live off my friends

agoodname
agoodname
36 posts
Nomad

id be like sarah palin and hunt bears from an apache attack helicopter lol.

B23
B23
6 posts
Nomad

I would just travel around the world.

keeton52
keeton52
928 posts
Nomad

OMG, anything about "LIFE AFTER PEOPLE" i already friggen said it people (not fully but heres my full description)

see page 3

a correction to my statement about others I just changed the situation a little, to that insane dude who called me insane stfu and "Die in a fire" (inside joke)

and to anyone who would TRAVEL THE WORLD how....ok you need gas and skills to do things you cant just get in a plane and fly it, or drive a boat, its not that simple, and about gas you have to turn the pumps on first, and then it eventually runs out

power plants wont stay on forever, and Nuclear Plants wont just shut down because without regulation overheating occurs and a meltdown will happen (can happen within a day See Cherynoble)

And eventually (you probably would live that long) buildings would fall apart as plants are not cut or managed, they pull the buildings apart same goes for dams...

now domestic animals would adapt, but all animals indoors would die. They become wild and vicious, bloodthirsty (exaggeration) after things with domesticated animals start, then wild animals move in, from zoos and the wild (See I AM LEGEND)

Please people if you are not American (or if you are) try and find a way to watch the show "Life after people" on the History Channel

and please dont comment my grammar, I mean this is the internet and I shouldn't get attacked for my grammar.

Xavier1
Xavier1
671 posts
Nomad

but the people who made it have real ownership... even if someone buys it, because the american currency is just paper... thus someone trading a really expensive car for lots of paper!! anyway back to the topic

It's not literally paper. And if you buy something off of someone then it's yours. Too bad if they accept "just paper" and when you're dead it's not yours anymore.

a correction to my statement about others I just changed the situation a little, to that insane dude who called me insane stfu and "Die in a fire" (inside joke)

So I call you insane and you report me to a mod. But then after that you also call me insane (aparently it's a fairly heavy insult) and then ontop of that you tell me to shut the fuck up and then tell me to die in a fire...
Showing 61-75 of 121