ForumsThe Tavern[old] last person on earth

121 20123
drevild
drevild
38 posts
Nomad

what if you were the last person on earth? where would you go? what would you eat? where would you sleep?

I would go to the movies and eat tons of popcorn and watch free movies?

• 121 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Please people if you are not American (or if you are) try and find a way to watch the show "Life after people" on the History Channel

Was a good show...one of my favourites on the channel, though admittedly it was depressing! bet you didn't know I was dorksih enough to watch the History Channel....;3

Like I said before....I'll just walk around my country, considering it's an island nation, look at everything one last thing....then I'll probably just end my life. I can't go on as a sole survivor.

And please, no more jokes about me being gay.
Xavier1
Xavier1
671 posts
Nomad

It wouldn't make sense to call you gay.. I mean, you specifically said you would be sad if you were the last one alive... amirite!??!?!

*cough* anywho, no matter what anybody here says suicide would be the result for pretty much everybody even if they decided to just steal alcohol and cigarettes and stuff until they dropped dead. I think ending their life eventually would be on everybodies mind.

Xavier1
Xavier1
671 posts
Nomad

No, I know for a fact that unless you can single handedly maintain entire dams and power plants simultaniously, all the while culling wild animals, keeping surrounding plant life in check AND enjoying your high life, not only would you not have people you would also end up with no power not run through crappy tiny generators and then eventually no proper food or water without finding it. Meanwhile you would find less and less places to keep you safe from all the wild life. I mean, if everybody died over night except you then odds are most safe places are locked already. Anywho, the point is your thinking would change alot quicker than you think. The human being is a very social creature. How much time you spend on this forum in itself is a testament to that.

drevild
drevild
38 posts
Nomad

i have two thihgs to talk about
1 u would not need to mange multiple powersorces for 1 two
2 this is not about zombies

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
912 posts
Shepherd

ill drive nice cars watc free movies eat good food stuff like tat.

bretttrumpour
bretttrumpour
677 posts
Nomad

I'll find the person who made this topic and give him a dirty look for copying my thread.

ALUKARD1
ALUKARD1
786 posts
Nomad

Wait, if I'm the last person... then there are no girls...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

jt111444
jt111444
73 posts
Nomad

i would take all the money in the world and burn it and then i would go up to the top of the empire state building and jump off

singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

Wait... if the last person was a girl, couldn't she just use the sperm bank to repopulate the earth?

bretttrumpour
bretttrumpour
677 posts
Nomad

Wait... if the last person was a girl, couldn't she just use the sperm bank to repopulate the earth?

She could make 1 kid a year she would die lol.
earlanator
earlanator
6 posts
Nomad

get 10 dogs go to hawaii make a lab and create a dog-human army and create a dog human race

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

get 10 dogs go to hawaii make a lab and create a dog-human army and create a dog human race

Very elaborate lol.
surfthenet
surfthenet
703 posts
Nomad

I would travel across the world discovering all the secret military bases.

can you pilot a plane?

i've thought about this question. there is to many things i would do to list.

so, just say one of them.

I would ofcourse steal evrything I always wanted and try to live up life and then just die of old age.

You can't steal them, it's all yours now.

and please dont comment my grammar, I mean this is the internet and I shouldn't get attacked for my grammar.

you won't be attacked, we are your friends, this is not internet, this AG, tiny part of internet, except if you can speak all, yes I mean ALL human languages and you have time to open all www in the world and read them all, that means internet.
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

The bad thing is you are lonely. But there is a good thing. you would have everything free. But what if you do the same thing everything would you get bored..... nah you'll have plenty of things to do.

Osmar38
Osmar38
180 posts
Blacksmith

i would play and watch movies 4 ever

Showing 76-90 of 121