ForumsThe Tavern'Write A Movie' Contest - Theme: (pending)

1443 315943
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

This thread is going to be a success! Me and goumas13 thought of this thread. When he gets on I'll tell him to come here and tell you what he is going to do. What you are going to do is make a movie using these directions.

Title:
Plot:
Setting:
Characters:
Movie Cover: (picture from photobucket)

There are going to be two judges for each competition. Each competition will be two weeks long. And the winner will receive a merit by Carlie. You cannot win twice.

Now all I need is to have two judges.

First competition is going to start when I have two judges to judge the movies. It will end on July 24th. Get Thinking!!!!

• 1,443 Replies
bretttrumpour
bretttrumpour
677 posts
Nomad

This was a very hard choice to pick just 1 winner but I decided to go with Pixie214 I picked pixie because his story was very well constructed.

Plz see carlie to claim your merit.

Tennisman24 was my second choice.

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

Darnet! I came in second. That sucks.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Thankyou bretttrumpour that was the first competition I have won so far... feels good.

I can't ei for 5 more rounds though, right tennisman?

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I bet I came in third. xD

When can I judge?

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

I can't ei for 5 more rounds though, right tennisman?

Yes you cannot win for 5 more rounds.

When can I judge?

I am not sure yet.

Okay. The next Genre is going to be Comedy! It will probably end up being the hardest one yet. I am going to have to find a judge that can understand that the person is trying really hard to make if funny. It is going to be due August 11th. All the competitions will be weekly.
bretttrumpour
bretttrumpour
677 posts
Nomad

Okay. The next Genre is going to be Comedy! It will probably end up being the hardest one yet. I am going to have to find a judge that can understand that the person is trying really hard to make if funny. It is going to be due August 11th. All the competitions will be weekly

I can, but I gotta give the rest a chance to judge. :/ so i'll participate.
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

I am going to let firetail_madness judge.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Title: Attention Deficit Dracula

Characters: Rick, Philmore, Julio, Chester Cheetah, The Jonas Brothers

Plot: Rick is the kind of vampire you want to be captured by, because, vicious as he may be, he has ADD! Most of his victims are able to escape from his clutches after he forgets why there are people in his house. Unfortunately for the rest of the living world, Rick has been prescribed an ADD medication by his doctor, Philmore Payne, and is quickly becoming less and less forgetful. It's up to Julio, a Mexican magician, to kill Rick once and for all! But after turning Chester Cheetah and the Jonas Brothers into vampires and making them his minions, Julio can't get to Rick easily and must think of a strategic and hilarious way to get to Rick. Lots of insanely funny twists and turns that will have you laughing the whole movie through!

Setting: Transylvania, 2004

bretttrumpour
bretttrumpour
677 posts
Nomad

@Ernie
You make sure weird storys but there funny to read.

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

You dont mind judging firetail, right?

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

If he did, he would've posted, right?

As much as I love movies, I hate horror movies. They're so scary. Why does everyone like them? I can't write either....

Meh, I'll give it a try.

Title: BOO! Haunted house!
Characters: Ghost, Bob
Plot: Ghost is a ghost, he likes to spook people around in his haunted house. Many believe he exists, others do not. But everyone knows it's haunted buy someone, or something. Then a person named Bob manages to take a photo of the ghost. He gets rich.... And the mystery is solved!

Cover (made by me):
http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo296/Zega96/ArmatarGhost.png

Like it?
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

Sorry Zega. It isn't horror anymore. I am trying to get a mod to change the title.

ligaboy
ligaboy
1,051 posts
Peasant

If he can't, could I judge? Or judge the next round?

@ Zega : The theme is now comedy.
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

=( Zophia is online... couldn't you have posted that earlier?

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Title: Body Breaker
Characters: Johnathan
Plot: Johnathan is a normal father, but suddenly he finds a box. He opens the box.. It seems empty, but Johnathan has gained a power. He can get into other bodies, and control them. He abuses this power, and many funny things happen to him.

Cover (found it on google):
http://www.stevekaufmanart.com/images/NewImages/CrazyMan-01.jpg

Showing 226-240 of 1443