ForumsThe Tavern'Write A Movie' Contest - Theme: (pending)

1443 315951
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

This thread is going to be a success! Me and goumas13 thought of this thread. When he gets on I'll tell him to come here and tell you what he is going to do. What you are going to do is make a movie using these directions.

Title:
Plot:
Setting:
Characters:
Movie Cover: (picture from photobucket)

There are going to be two judges for each competition. Each competition will be two weeks long. And the winner will receive a merit by Carlie. You cannot win twice.

Now all I need is to have two judges.

First competition is going to start when I have two judges to judge the movies. It will end on July 24th. Get Thinking!!!!

• 1,443 Replies
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

I am so sorry everyone! Look at my profile for the news on me. I have to leave AG. I am going to give this thread to brettrumpour because he has kindly helped out.

bretttrumpour
bretttrumpour
677 posts
Nomad

I will continue the thread as planed untill tennis comes back, so due date is still the same and firetail are you still going to judge?

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I will continue the thread as planed untill tennis comes back,
I don't think he wont.

Bye Tennisman, keep in touch on AIM. =)
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

I don't think he wont.

Confused at double negative.

Bye Tennis even though we aren't friends anymore (>.&gt your a great guy and I hope you come back sometime.

bretttrumpour you might want to get the title changed.
mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

Title: reVengeance
Characters: Jerry,Andrew, mob, family et cetera
Plot: Jerry is forced to kill a man who is in debt with his company (a front for the mob)and is scarred. Andrew is a sociopath. The police arrest Jerry, but Andrew gets him and keeps him prisoner. Andrew tries to break Jerry's mind (for fun) by reminding him of the man jerry killed and saying that jerry knew him.
Eventually jerry breaks but the wrong way and starts to kill everyone who knew about the man he originally killed as a way to forget. Its ends up being up to andrew to stop jerry but who knows what he can do...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I think I'll judge, sure.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Good enough change of topic?

Mentorso, I think you were, sadly, deceived by the topic title.
Good try, though. Now, get back to writing > <

SportsChamp
SportsChamp
434 posts
Nomad

Hmm? Comedy. I think I'll wait this one out. It seems pretty hard to write a comedy movie.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Title: Inked
Plot: One day, a man named Frederick Johanssen, a funny immigrant from Sweden, picks up a pen on the ground. He starts writing in a diary and later finds out, anything he writes with this pen comes true. He discovers this in a scene where his neighbour's house burns down.

He wreaks havoc on the world in strange ways, such as getting Rosie O'Donnell elected president, making a ballerina boxing champion of the year, and naming Swedish Fish the national candy of the US. He runs into a major conflict when his life begins to depend on this pen. When he loses the pen, his life spirals downward, he loses his job, then his girlfriend. He is forced to rebound and take his life back for himself. He meets a funny woman named Ashley who helps turn his life around, and they eventually get married.

Setting: Seattle, the United States of America... present-time
Characters: Most mentioned in plot
Movie Cover: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u298/tnhapham/?action=view&current=Swedish_fishjpg.jpg (found on photobucket)

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Stupid picture... it should work now

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u298/tnhapham/Swedish_fishjpg.jpg

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

You don't need a movie cover...

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Shoot sorry... I just compied the form which was on the first page.

Oh well, think of it as extra credit :P

bretttrumpour
bretttrumpour
677 posts
Nomad

Good enough change of topic?
Mentorso, I think you were, sadly, deceived by the topic title.
Good try, though. Now, get back to writing > <

Ty for the help cenere.
mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

Wait so did i miss the train to horrorville?

Now i have to think of a comedy

bretttrumpour
bretttrumpour
677 posts
Nomad

Wait so did i miss the train to horrorville?
Now i have to think of a comedy

You got in till tommorow.
Showing 241-255 of 1443