ForumsWEPRAnimal Slaughter

588 143767
Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
324 posts
Peasant

I my self am a proud veg and im a guy i dont see any thing wrong with that, however my peers constantly put me down for it. I question others about it and some say that animals are kiled to keep the population under control, then shouldnt we do that to humans? are there any other vegetarians on armor? if you are a caravor responding to this please try not to be insultive i get enough from my freinds and family

• 588 Replies
Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
324 posts
Peasant

-Woot- I am now about to hit my 2 year mark !

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

meh i could nvr be a veg... Its like not eating an important part of my diet... The way that animals are tortured, aren't for food lol.. We kill them right away with a shot if we want to eat them.. Sometimes we break there necks as to not dmg the meat... But either way normally we dont torture them when we want to eat them, cuz it creates bad meat, and no one will want to eat it.. The torturing everyone is so sickened about is what u see in the fur trade. They treat the animals bad, not giving them anything to eat for the longest time... starving them to get their fur all loose.. Then they skin em.. Thats the only torture i have seen done in the world, and its for the fur trade.
In fact i think that the way we kill the animals for food, is alot better then the way wolves would kill deer or sheep.. Trust me a break of the neck or a shot to the head is ten times btr than getting ripped apart and getting eaten alive.

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

i honetly think animal slaughter is terrible

Fritz_Rublehem
Fritz_Rublehem
1,076 posts
Nomad

Well throughout history, humans have slaughtered each other, which is no different that humans slaughtering animals.

But I personally see nothing wrong about being a vegan, I know a few, and they are some of the healthiest people I know. They don't have high cholesterol, and blood pressure, they also are quite fit.

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

I love meat, but I do respect vegitarians.

ltachiUchiha
ltachiUchiha
6 posts
Nomad

I agree with Jonny, I personally love meat, yet I may have trouble eating it when I think of the cow that is now my beef, or the chicken that is now... chicken... yet I will still eat it. As much as I don't like having to kill animals to get that food, but there must be a reason that part of the cow, or chicken, or whatever, are edible. Which is why I feel that animal slaughter for food, stuff like that. They aren't edible, but cows and chickens are. is ok, just not too uch at once, and that's why we eat them instead of things like elephant, cat and that kind of thing. This is my opinion on this debate, but you may have a different one, and I completely respect that.

ltachiUchiha
ltachiUchiha
6 posts
Nomad

Oops, messed up, let me retype this part, 'Which is why I feel that animal slaughter for food, stuff like that. They aren't edible, but cows and chickens are.' as, 'Which is why I feel that animal slaughter for food, stuff like that. Elephants and cats arent edible, but cows and chickens are.' sorry, little error

bladerunner
bladerunner
232 posts
Nomad

I don't get this and my plate-o-gory meat is getting cold *scampers off to the kitchen*............*scampers back* *mmmmmmm delicious* anyway becoming a vegetarian can happen because of a variety of reasons parents,hippies,liberals (yes liberals and there one way of life),fear that if you eat it another baby cow will be slaughtered,personal love of none meat products, but think about it the cow is already dead if you don't eat it it's a waste of plastics which could kill a cow via being eaten by said cow.

bladerunner
bladerunner
232 posts
Nomad

But I personally see nothing wrong about being a vegan, I know a few, and they are some of the healthiest people I know. They don't have high cholesterol, and blood pressure, they also are quite fit.

I don't completely disagree but the one vegan i know is incredibly underweight.

Snakebite
Snakebite
996 posts
Nomad

Same here. But I also know one that is pretty pudgy as well.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Honestly i don't give a crap about the well fare of animals (the ones that are not household pets Dogs Cats ETC) as long as at the end of the day i still have a nice Steak in front of me.

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Plants are living, why do you like killing them to feed yourself? Because it called feel it? What's so great about feeling it in the first place?

While that is a stupid question in itself...

While humans are animals, we only look out for ourselves, and there is nothing wrong with that.

Are you implying that because we kill other animals, we should kill ourselves?

You know what the difference is? We aren't those other animals. We are the top and got that way by controlling and dominating everything else. We only protect those in our own pact, the same as other animals.

Besides, we DO slaughter other humans to keep their population in control. It's called: WAR.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Besides, we DO slaughter other humans to keep their population in control. It's called: WAR.

That is bull shit. War is not to keep the pop. under control. War is because:

A: There is a greedy bastard who becomes the leader of a country
B: There are terrorists who don't give a crap.

And as for the rest of you're post, what?

It did not make sense...
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Same here. But I also know one that is pretty pudgy as well.

Obesity does not always relate to food
PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

There have been plenty of genocidal wars to kill off human populations.

I don't see what's wrong with the rest of it.

Showing 496-510 of 588