ForumsThe Tavern[necro] Marijuana

134 57378
Flite
Flite
189 posts
Nomad

Many people are against marijuana. Others support it. Everyone has their reasons, pro and anti, and many times fact and fiction is greatly mixed. Truths are often twisted and exagerated.

The consumption of weed is illegal. Do not state if you do or do not smoke weed or if you ever have smoked weed. Instead, share your veiws on it. Do you think that people have been misinformed about marijuana? Do you think that pot smokers are the downfall of the country? Why do you think what you think and what do you have to back up your information?

• 134 Replies
Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

Not really. This is what peoples thoughts are on it, not whether or not it should be legalized.

True, sorry about my useless post.

Weed...I'm not going to try it. All I know is that it's harmful to your body, even if it's not as bad as more hardcore stuff.
snazzy777
snazzy777
739 posts
Nomad

I agree with Green . . .I am not going to try any drug or substance that is harmful to my body.

Flite
Flite
189 posts
Nomad

Read this

That link will take you to a website that will sum the truth about marijuana up. He tells the ups and downs. All of which, I can agree with.

He also explains why you should stay away from tobaco. Very well written stuff.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

All I know is that it's harmful to your body,

It's not as harmful as tobacco smoke.
bretttrumpour
bretttrumpour
677 posts
Nomad

Well do you know they may legalize marijuna in canada but not for many years to come.

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

It's not as harmful as tobacco smoke.

and that's why I said...

even if it's not as bad as more hardcore stuff.

tobacco smoke may not be considered hardcore, or w/e, but you still get the point.
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Well do you know they may legalize marijuna in canada but not for many years to come.

I thought I heard something about the U.S. legalizing it soon. I'm not sure though. Probably not...
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Marijuana isn't that harmful, alcohol is even more harmful then it. Im also pretty sure no one has died from Marijuana..

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

I thought I heard something about the U.S. legalizing it soon

There's a small, maybe medium sized movement to get it legalized I believe.
MagiX
MagiX
1,015 posts
Nomad

Weed...I'm not going to try it. All I know is that it's harmful to your body, even if it's not as bad as more hardcore stuff.

Good, good. I'm glad you've made a choice as long as you're informed of the real facts. It's totally your choice if you ever want to do it or not, and i'm glad you would rather steer clean without having to go through with any of the consequences.
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Yeah, I also heard there was a petition going around too, and it would be legalized if it got 1,000,000 signatures.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Yeah, I also heard there was a petition going around too, and it would be legalized if it got 1,000,000 signatures.

If it's 1 Million isn't that a high possibility it will get legalized? :P
MagiX
MagiX
1,015 posts
Nomad

That would be great. Where can i find this petition? :3
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Marijuana isn't that harmful, alcohol is even more harmful then it. Im also pretty sure no one has died from Marijuana..

Not dirctly, no, but I think there might be Marijuana-related deaths. Driving while stoned doesn't have nearly as negative of an effect as driving while drunk, but it still has some effect. A red light here, forgetting to turn your blinker on there... nothing serious, but it could evolve into something big if you're really stoned.
MagiX
MagiX
1,015 posts
Nomad

Nevermind. I Found it, if you're talking about the online petition.

Showing 16-30 of 134