ForumsThe Tavern[necro] Marijuana

134 57381
Flite
Flite
189 posts
Nomad

Many people are against marijuana. Others support it. Everyone has their reasons, pro and anti, and many times fact and fiction is greatly mixed. Truths are often twisted and exagerated.

The consumption of weed is illegal. Do not state if you do or do not smoke weed or if you ever have smoked weed. Instead, share your veiws on it. Do you think that people have been misinformed about marijuana? Do you think that pot smokers are the downfall of the country? Why do you think what you think and what do you have to back up your information?

• 134 Replies
pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

Probably you will some day, though I hope you will not.

I hope not too. I'm not in the popular group in my school, and I'm not invited to huge parties, so right now I don't think I'll get anywhere near it.
goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

The important thing is that popular or not you don't start having bad habits. Everything from smoking to gambling is very addictive and is very hard breaking the habit, needs very strong will.

dunadan
dunadan
360 posts
Nomad

because I plan on keeping my body safe from harmful chemicals.

Weed isn't chemical...it's just grass in fact...
Unless you buy somme crappy stuff mixed with sugar, glass crystals (happens quite often in my place), or anything chemical, but if you grow up your own pot, you don't have problem!
But yes, tobacco is toxic...
HoodHulk58
HoodHulk58
1,181 posts
Nomad

What would you do if weed was legal???
A) would you buy some and smoke it until ur so high that your actually trippin with god?
B) would you Avoid it at all cossts?
C) would you sell it and make a fortune?
D) would you try to get it banned again?

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

Um, I would do C. Just because I would sell it wouldn't mean I would do it.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

Usually the persons who sell these things never do it.

FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

It should be legalized and taxed,so that way California could file out of bankruptcy because there's so many potheads!

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

But then nothing would ever happen...

FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

Hmm. Good point.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I think that the punishment for having it should go up.

FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

Yeah,they should give pot dealers double the amount of jail time,and let them keep their money,so they can tax them even when they're serving jail time.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Or not let them keep their money and still tax them...

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Taking drugs is wrong... o.o

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Taking drugs is wrong... o.o

In your opinion it might be wrong, but some people think it's right
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

I think it is bad if you just do it for fun. I probably will when I am in high school from peer pressure. But I do not think it is terrible. I like how the government lets really sick people smoke it when they are on their deathbed, I think that is thoughtful.

Showing 61-75 of 134