ForumsThe Tavern[necro] Marijuana

134 57382
Flite
Flite
189 posts
Nomad

Many people are against marijuana. Others support it. Everyone has their reasons, pro and anti, and many times fact and fiction is greatly mixed. Truths are often twisted and exagerated.

The consumption of weed is illegal. Do not state if you do or do not smoke weed or if you ever have smoked weed. Instead, share your veiws on it. Do you think that people have been misinformed about marijuana? Do you think that pot smokers are the downfall of the country? Why do you think what you think and what do you have to back up your information?

• 134 Replies
goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

It could be legalized, but measures should be taken to protect then non smokers, it isn't needed an other thing that can create health problems to many innocent persons.

Zakattak
Zakattak
11 posts
Nomad

and stfu Destroyre you are just looking at all the cons just imagine if they legalized pot, then pot smokers wouldn't have anything to talk about and really long term effects of marijuana I see none I actually feel even more intelligent.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

One big reason you're all missing is SECOND-HAND SMOKE!!! If they legalized marijuana, the smoke would affect vulnerable people, especially children, because of long-term effects. I have no idea why the government was stupid enough to make cigarettes legal, but marijuana is just crossing thew line and more innocent victims will be hurt.

I've never seen such an ignorant post. Tobacco kills way more people than marijuana. Plus, there are no long term effects. Get your facts straight.
goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

Tobacco kills way more people than marijuana.

Statistics show that about 50% of the smokers will die because of tobacco. The health issues are so many myocardial infarction, strokes etc.
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

I don't see the legalization of marijuana in the near future of the U.S. Although, I see people smoking it illegally all the time... I'm surprised it's not legal in Jamaica. hmm

Nathan217
Nathan217
166 posts
Nomad

I failed grade 8 'cause I smoked pot, so what did I do? I quit the dope, and joined half the school teams, now I'm one of the most honoured kids in school.

HoodHulk58
HoodHulk58
1,181 posts
Nomad

Ok Let me put it like this Weed isnt addictive so you can't get an unhealthy hook on it, its not dangerous so you can't OD on Weed, and So yeah id say they are misinforming people about weed...besides its the cheapest drug on the streets anyway no its not the downfall of society, see they want to get rid off weed in general cause they no the affect it has, heck Weed has been around for thousands and thousands of years and people of all races have been smoken it for thousands and thousands of years....I say if god made plants to be eaten and made to heal the sick! then he doesnt mind if i smoke a plant...I rest my case.

Krizaz
Krizaz
2,399 posts
Nomad

bong?

That's what they use for beer bongs, unless you mean a pot pipe.
HoodHulk58
HoodHulk58
1,181 posts
Nomad

unless you mean a pot pipe.

Dude a pot pipe is a smaller version of a bong,lol...believe me i know
and a beer bong what the heck is that im sure u mean kegg or a that thng they use when they do kegg stands but ive never herd of a beer bong, maybe ive seen one but didnt know the name of it but...<.< still Bong meet weed, weed meet bong.
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

[quote]bong?

That's what they use for beer bongs, unless you mean a pot pipe[/quote]

Dude, are you serious?

Bong:

http://slog.thestranger.com/files/old/050228910-bong.jpg

Pipe:

http://www.elephantos.com/images/smokingpipes/SMOKING_PIPE_METAL_WEED
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Ahh nothing more rewarding then seeing the Armor Games community discussing drugs. Why just Marijuana? Add some coke in there as well.

I failed grade 8 'cause I smoked pot, so what did I do? I quit the dope, and joined half the school teams, now I'm one of the most honoured kids in school.

Yes, if only rest of my friends thought like you.

I have never done drugs in my life excluding doctor's prescriptions. But I never plan on doing any of the 'street candy' because I plan on keeping my body safe from harmful chemicals.

..........Now where did I put that beer?
Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

weed isn't as addicting as regular cigarettes, but THC messes up your endorphines alot

in cali they legalised pot in (what me&fam thinks) an attempt to get more people to move there. if you get a note from the doctor you can buy it. if you find the right doctor he'll give it to you if you "feel sick" but pot has only been proven to help glaucoma. you can even take a class and buy a license to grow it...

dad says the first reason weed was outlawed was because the cotton industry thought they were a threat some 150 years ago because you could make clothes out of it. just about every fabric is made of cotton today

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

dad says the first reason weed was outlawed was because the cotton industry thought they were a threat some 150 years ago because you could make clothes out of it. just about every fabric is made of cotton today

Lol, I've never heard of that. :]

you can even take a class and buy a license to grow it...

I didn't know that. I thought you could only get it from a doctor.
TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,579 posts
Nomad

In my personal opinion, vodka tastes like crap.

Gross. I hate vodka. One of the worst unless you want the worse hangover of your life shortly afterwards. At least in my experience.

Back on topic.

in cali they legalised pot in (what me&fam thinks) an attempt to get more people to move there. if you get a note from the doctor you can buy it. if you find the right doctor he'll give it to you if you "feel sick" but pot has only been proven to help glaucoma. you can even take a class and buy a license to grow it...

That'll get me to move there. Selling pot FTW! Probably make lotsa money.
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Yeah, and I bet in a coupl'a years smoking pot won't be so juvenile in Cali. They'll think of it like a regular thing.

Showing 31-45 of 134