ForumsThe Tavern[necro] Marijuana

134 57380
Flite
Flite
189 posts
Nomad

Many people are against marijuana. Others support it. Everyone has their reasons, pro and anti, and many times fact and fiction is greatly mixed. Truths are often twisted and exagerated.

The consumption of weed is illegal. Do not state if you do or do not smoke weed or if you ever have smoked weed. Instead, share your veiws on it. Do you think that people have been misinformed about marijuana? Do you think that pot smokers are the downfall of the country? Why do you think what you think and what do you have to back up your information?

• 134 Replies
PossibleInstability
PossibleInstability
975 posts
Nomad

It can even kill you if you take too much.

Actually, I'm pretty sure Asprin is more deadly than pot.
princeofdestiny
princeofdestiny
179 posts
Nomad

ahh.. this is another topic just like gays.. are you for it or agaisnt.. all in what you belive in..

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I personally think weed is for people who have such horrible lives that they use pot to escape their troubles. But then, of course, it just creates more problems...

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I personally think computer is for people who have such horrible lives that they use computers to escape their troubles.

Look in front of you, noob.

But then, of course, it just creates more problems...

It creates even more problems when you combine the two...
PossibleInstability
PossibleInstability
975 posts
Nomad

So are most other medicines.
Dude, I remember an ad for medicine thats supposed to help old people with bad hearts, its supposed to help regulate heartrate or something, and one of the possible side effects was a heart attack.
I lold.

Yeah, that happens a lot. Lite allergy medicine that may cause irritation. Good stuff.

I personally think computer is for people who have such horrible lives that they use computers to escape their troubles. But then, of course, it just creates more problems...

POOOOOWNED!!!
PossibleInstability
PossibleInstability
975 posts
Nomad

But, when you're smoking pot, you're smoking pot with friends and talking and hanging out. Its a social situation, not at all like the computer.

Unless you are a total loser who smokes at home by yourself.
PossibleInstability
PossibleInstability
975 posts
Nomad

If you were a total loser, you probably wouldn't have the pot in the first place.
Losers don't know dealers.

Ok, where I live, if you want pot, you can find it.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

But, when you're smoking pot, you're smoking pot with friends and talking and hanging out.

But half the time, you sober up and realize that you don't have any friends.

I think I would rather smoke pot. Its funner and more social.

Then go do it! Do you honestly think we want you here?
PossibleInstability
PossibleInstability
975 posts
Nomad

But half the time, you sober up and realize that you don't have any friends.

I doubt it.

Then go do it! Do you honestly think we want you here?

I do.

I always call someone up for mine. You get better deals that way, and you know you won't get rat poison.

True, and it's the better way to do it. But if you really want pot and don't know any dealers it still is possible to pick some up.
PossibleInstability
PossibleInstability
975 posts
Nomad

I guess. Its going to be skank *** weed, though. You sure as hell won't get blueberry kush from random people.

That kind of goes without saying.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Actually I don't think it should have. The discussion of Marijuana is not a Worldly event, and it's definitely not Religion related. (Unless you're a Rastafarian.)

Can't go to a college or a middle school without seeing some mary jane, or someone who used mary jane last night.

Personally, I consider it to be a mellow alcohol. Kid's shouldn't do it because they don't know what "enough" is, and adults should be able to use it to be happy. I mean, we can get sh**-faced and be happy, but let's ask ourselves something:
With smoking weed, the only danger is that you get into a car accident or hurt yourself by accident.
With alcohol, you're in danger of disturbing regular people who aren't drunk, you're in danger of causing a barfight, you're in danger of getting into car and home accidents, and you are in danger of killing your braincells and effing up your liver.

Now don't you think that alcohol should be illegal and weed should be legal?
JamesRaynor
JamesRaynor
16 posts
Nomad

Legalize it, one less drug for criminals to use to fund their organizations.

Also it prevents the jails from being flooded with people who smoked it and are in their for no other reason besides they broke out a joint.

hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

the only danger is that you get into a car accident

Actually, weed makes you a much more cautious driver. Drivers under the influence of marijuana tend to drive slower and much less aggressively than sober drivers. So, statistically speaking, driving stoned is equal to, if not safer, than driving sober.
Showing 121-133 of 134