ForumsThe TavernAt what ranking do people start to repect you?

159 21946
deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

I noticed that people on AG give serfs no respect thinking they're noobs. At what rank to people stop thinking you are a noob? I'm a silver squire as of right now, so how nooby am I.

• 159 Replies
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

I don't think it makes much difference if a serf posts some random crap or if a king posts some random crap. Respect is about what you do rather than the rank. I have seen loads of serfs/squires I like and several kings/prince that I don't respect at all (though I admot it is mostly the other way round)

Blackmetal77
Blackmetal77
74 posts
Nomad

It doesn't matter about your rank in all honesty. As you can see I am a Gold Squire. To gain respect is to make high quality comments, and posts on the forums. Think about it, if you just randomly go to games and rate them you get your rank up with only boredom. That's not respectful. The way to gain respect is to open yourself up to people and leave great comments and have conversations with people. Thats how you earn respect.

keeton52
keeton52
928 posts
Nomad

To gain respect you must act respectful towards mods, dont spam/flame/troll anyone, be mature and dont make topics a dumb as this one.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

be mature and dont make topics a dumb as this one.

Now that is the most ironic fragment of a sentence I've seen I'll day!
Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

and dont make topics a dumb as this one.

How is this topic dumb?
keeton52
keeton52
928 posts
Nomad

Because it breaks the rules of common sense, and I'm to tired to care....

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

I think there is no rank you get respected at. You'll find most of the respected members have a high rank because they are active. Respect comes from people knowing you really the moderators respected most are the ones who are active.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

To gain respect you must act respectful towards mods, dont spam/flame/troll anyone, be mature and dont make topics a dumb as this one.

I suppose that would be why we don't respect you?

Hey, I'm on Hiatus. That's trolling territory.
17dman
17dman
786 posts
Peasant

I usually go by merits and forum posts

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

and if you respect only people who are a higher power then you are a suck-up
Qwerty001
Qwerty001
422 posts
Nomad

I respect people who respect me...

surfthenet
surfthenet
703 posts
Nomad

"People doesn't care how rich, smart or awesome your are, if you don't care about other, they don't care anything about you" ~ by John C. Maxwell

I always remember this idiom, it works anywhere, anytime at any situation. it's worth try.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

Honestly rank doesnt matter at all.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

They better've respected me at wood serf. If they didn't, they better say it to my face. xD

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

They better've respected me at wood serf. If they didn't, they better say it to my face. xD

I didn't respect you at wood serf.
I didn't even know you existed.
Showing 31-45 of 159