ForumsThe TavernAt what ranking do people start to repect you?

159 21942
deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

I noticed that people on AG give serfs no respect thinking they're noobs. At what rank to people stop thinking you are a noob? I'm a silver squire as of right now, so how nooby am I.

• 159 Replies
pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

I was introduced to the forums at around... Wood Squire maybe? I don't remember. I wasn't respected then because people didn't know I existed. Lol

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

I was introduced to the forums at around... Wood Squire maybe? I don't remember. I wasn't respected then because people didn't know I existed. Lol

I think I've been in the forums ever since I started. There was a thread I just saw a few weeks ago, and a post of mine from Jan. 19, 2008 (a day after I joined) was in it.
turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

I was kinda always respected.

Osmar38
Osmar38
180 posts
Blacksmith

when you have like 1000 of posts

keeton52
keeton52
928 posts
Nomad

respecting the people above you is something that should always be done, I mean you want the mods to like you enough to respect you back. In other words respecting others gains you respect.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Ranking does not guarantee respect.

You may be respected more as your rank increases, though it is only a possibility.

I would rather hang around in the forums to earn respect.

keeton52
keeton52
928 posts
Nomad

I didnt mean people in higher ranks, Im talking about people in higher positions, Mods and Admins

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I didnt mean people in higher ranks, Im talking about people in higher positions, Mods and Admins

I wasn't replying to you. You just happened to finish posting before the page refreshed.
Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

I don't know what ranking people start to repect you. You only get respect from your friends on this site,but I don't know about repect(?).

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I don't know what ranking people start to repect you. You only get respect from your friends on this site,but I don't know about repect(?).

Hehe.

Enough with the sarcasm!
Snakebite
Snakebite
996 posts
Nomad

I don't think it's completely on your rank. I base my respect on maturity as well. I'm not going to completely respect someone who's spamming, trolling, or picking fights all the time.

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Enough with the sarcasm!

Don't like it?
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Sadly, a lot of members here treat new members as if they were new to forums in general.

Most of the higher ranked users have this "circle of friendship" which makes it easy for them to block out newer users. This seems to discourage a lot of users from getting more involved in the forums. But yeah, a lot of people here are quite full of themselves.

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Yes,a lot of people are full of themselves. Don't want to list names.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Sadly, a lot of members here treat new members as if they were new to forums in general.

Most of the higher ranked users have this "circle of friendship" which makes it easy for them to block out newer users. This seems to discourage a lot of users from getting more involved in the forums. But yeah, a lot of people here are quite full of themselves.

That's very, very notable around here.
Showing 46-60 of 159