ForumsThe TavernAt what ranking do people start to repect you?

159 21945
deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

I noticed that people on AG give serfs no respect thinking they're noobs. At what rank to people stop thinking you are a noob? I'm a silver squire as of right now, so how nooby am I.

• 159 Replies
ROFLcopteerr
ROFLcopteerr
108 posts
Nomad

well its mostly people who help alot like Green he is a big help on some stuff and he is nice

Osmar38
Osmar38
180 posts
Blacksmith

At my rank, xD!

GuitarHeroFtw
GuitarHeroFtw
859 posts
Nomad

I think it more depends on how they act in the forums and stuff

NEEEERDS420
NEEEERDS420
14 posts
Nomad

At my rank, xD!

I don't respect you at all. I disrespect you.
Minute
Minute
144 posts
Nomad

Respect is mostly earned by maturity and the capabiity to not act like a moron and force everyone to laugh at your stupidity.

FishyDragon
FishyDragon
145 posts
Nomad

Respect is earned by INTELLIGENCE, not by rank.

tomthesniper
tomthesniper
309 posts
Nomad

I am not stupid, nor am i retarded, but I will say this to abolish any respect for me: LEEEEEEROY JENKINS.

NEEEERDS420
NEEEERDS420
14 posts
Nomad

I am not stupid, nor am i retarded, but I will say this to abolish any respect for me: LEEEEEEROY JENKINS.

Using words like "abolish" don't make you look smart, it just means you want to look smart.
TotallySane
TotallySane
643 posts
Nomad

You sir, are correct. It's cause they are jealous of my hot bod.

I know I am.

Using words like "abolish" don't make you look smart, it just means you want to look smart.

I vow to eradicate all people who attempt to look smart by using large words.
NEEEERDS420
NEEEERDS420
14 posts
Nomad

Abolish isn't even a big word, its just a word not normally used in a normal conversation.

TotallySane
TotallySane
643 posts
Nomad

Abolish isn't even a big word, its just a word not normally used in a normal conversation.

Seems to come up a lot when talking about slavery. English teachers also like it. Don't know why, it doesn't sound that impressive. There are much better words, like "titties" or "dog".
NEEEERDS420
NEEEERDS420
14 posts
Nomad

Seems to come up a lot when talking about slavery. English teachers also like it. Don't know why, it doesn't sound that impressive. There are much better words, like "titties" or "dog".

Yeah, but thats not a normal conversation, unless maybe you're black as hell.
And I think "vagina" is a nice word. It just has that ring to it, that vibrates my cock.
TotallySane
TotallySane
643 posts
Nomad

I also like "Gnatzies". Good word. Often coupled with the word "Killin'" to form the phrase "Killin' gnatzies".

NEEEERDS420
NEEEERDS420
14 posts
Nomad

I like the word ejaculate. Whenever I hear it, I do so.

gamerme
gamerme
484 posts
Nomad

i respect most people but over 1000 post realy

Showing 121-135 of 159