ForumsThe TavernAt what ranking do people start to repect you?

159 21943
deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

I noticed that people on AG give serfs no respect thinking they're noobs. At what rank to people stop thinking you are a noob? I'm a silver squire as of right now, so how nooby am I.

• 159 Replies
TotallySane
TotallySane
643 posts
Nomad

it doesn't matter wat rank you are if you make elpfull posts in te community and don't spam youll get respected rigt away.

It doesn't matter what rank you are. If you make helpful posts in the community and don't spam, you'll be respected right away.
BANNED420
BANNED420
22 posts
Nomad

I lost respect when people have thousands of posts.
That means you, Firetail. Seriously, though. You have over 11K posts. You need a girl.

hypoxia
hypoxia
589 posts
Nomad

You should give everybody a chance to show themeselves the best they can, if it be a newb (like me) or some one more experienced, so as the famous line goes 'Don't judge a book by it's cover'

BANNED420
BANNED420
22 posts
Nomad

I judge books by their cover all the time, and I'm usually right. Fuck books. If it doesn't bore me enough that I can sleep, its not worth it.

MonsterBox
MonsterBox
232 posts
Nomad

lol rank doesn't matter it's how you talk to people that does

BANNED420
BANNED420
22 posts
Nomad

If thats so, than I would have to rate you a 1 out of 10.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

No matter how many ranks I go up, I get no respect... :'(

PossibleInstability
PossibleInstability
975 posts
Nomad

Maybe that's because no one likes you.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

You do not need respect, Klaus, you have the fear of the people.
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

People fear me for the wrong reasons. They should fear me cause I am scary and mean. They are afraid of me because of the threat I pose on children.

Maybe that's because no one likes you.

You sir, are correct. It's cause they are jealous of my hot bod.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Right. Which functions like respect.

It's cause they are jealous of my hot bod.

I never knew you had a hot body.

For me, it does not matter what rank people respect you. Your actions will get you respect.
SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

Though I [b]THINK[/b] I am a nice person, I don't think anyone respects me... Not that I really care, If they don't like me, more power to em. (just my 2 cents)

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

You need to do something which deserves people's respect. Do people think you are nice? Do they know you are nice?

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Though I THINK I am a nice person, I don't think anyone respects me... Not that I really care, If they don't like me, more power to em. (just my 2 cents)

Yep. Exactly. But you have to be more active in the forums then. only a few famous people here know me and some other people. I'm not that famous........
SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

Not really, I haven't really done anything of mention... I just always try to keep a nice tone in my post's and never do anything people might take offense towards.

Showing 106-120 of 159