ForumsThe TavernAt what ranking do people start to repect you?

159 21949
deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

I noticed that people on AG give serfs no respect thinking they're noobs. At what rank to people stop thinking you are a noob? I'm a silver squire as of right now, so how nooby am I.

• 159 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Lol as soon as i Started i was respected..

As tha Spamlord (Spamlawrd)

That was not really respect. It was annoyance and occasional lulz.

Per def: People does not respect you at a rank. People do not generally respect you at all.
surfthenet
surfthenet
703 posts
Nomad

Power means nothing without respect, there are a lot of rich and powerful people who are not respected by their peers, and there for their power means nothing. Rank just means you've posted, commented and voted a lot.

Agreed! Bold part.

Never, people call me a noob allllll the time.

lol Zega, you can't be a noob, you are the 'notorious' Zega!

ummm....i saw people saying high compliments on firetail's profile. So i think around 10th.

You mean only 10 people 'can' be respected?
TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,579 posts
Nomad

ummm....i saw people saying high compliments on firetail's profile. So i think around 10th.

So I'm not respected? Green? Cenere? The mods? Nearly everyone else I can't think of? Hm. Odd. (Just examples)
fluffybunny422
fluffybunny422
1,184 posts
Nomad

So I'm not respected? Green? Cenere? The mods? Nearly everyone else I can't think of? Hm. Odd. (Just examples)

Thats exactly right. You get respect when you respect other people and when you become well known with good grammer, good ideas, etc.
deathcharge
deathcharge
108 posts
Nomad

they will repect you if your better then them duh

fluffybunny422
fluffybunny422
1,184 posts
Nomad

they will repect you if your better then them duh

Thats exactly wrong. Absolutely wrong. Well I'll just listen to you and since I'm better than you I'm going to tell you that thats wrong.
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

It has nothing to do with your rank. Well, for alot of people it might, but look at it this way.

Your rank just means one of two things. A. You have been on the site along time, or B. You spammed a bunch to get it.

Wether or not you are respected is by your actions. Such as being helpfull with out being annoying, not making stupid unneeded comments ect.

Somers
Somers
1,532 posts
Nomad

Wether or not you are respected is by your actions. Such as being helpfull with out being annoying, not making stupid unneeded comments ect.

woot i just got a point!
surfthenet
surfthenet
703 posts
Nomad

Thats exactly wrong. Absolutely wrong. Well I'll just listen to you and since I'm better than you I'm going to tell you that thats wrong.

lol.

Agreed.

Sorry for one word post. At what ranking do people start to respect? At any ranking, just start making good post and good ideas, invite new user to be more active, help them.
sporex
sporex
1,730 posts
Nomad

Lol. I don't get any respect. I'm very infamous. Only my friends respect me.... :/

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

lol Zega, you can't be a noob, you are the 'notorious' Zega!

That's right! xD
Oppaappaa!
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I never saw that.
theodin
theodin
33 posts
Nomad

i hope people respect my posts but my guess is lord

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

i hope people respect my posts but my guess is lord

Generally, users who necro threads for no reason and post random things don't get much respect.
jjrocks66
jjrocks66
912 posts
Shepherd

it doesn't matter wat rank you are if you make elpfull posts in te community and don't spam youll get respected rigt away.

Showing 91-105 of 159