ForumsWEPR[necro] Why you don't believe in God?

881 329670
Zep0Q
Zep0Q
71 posts
Nomad

Before you comment, please, read everything, I'm sure that after you read, your life will be changed.

In the following sentences I will explain how stupid is to not believe in God, and I'm gonna use logical thinking and science.

Either "Everything came from nothing", like the "big bang" , witch is impossible, because nothing can only make nothing, or "Something always existed and made everything" like God.

God made this world, by this world I mean time, space and matter, so if God made this world, He lives outside of time, space and matter which means He's eternal, omnipresent and all-powerful.

For those of you who say that the big bang made the universe, I have this sentence: Nothing is the cause of it's own existence.
This doesn't apply to God, because if He doesn't lives in time, He didn't had a beginning, He always existed.
If the universe always was then, we could not reach this moment in time, if something is trapped in time, that means it had a beginning.

Every change that happens everywhere in the universe it's more closer to destruction.
Second law of thermodynamics:
The energy available after a chemical reaction is less than that at the beginning of a reaction; energy conversions are not 100% efficient.
The disorder in the universe always increases.
With each change in form, some energy is degraded to a less useful form and given off into the surroundings, usually as low-quality heat.
The Second Law of Thermodynamics is commonly known as the Law of Increased Entropy. While quantity remains the same, the quality of matter/energy deteriorates gradually over time. How so? Usable energy is inevitably used for productivity, growth and repair. In the process, usable energy is converted into unusable energy. Thus, usable energy is irretrievably lost in the form of unusable energy.

If God didn't made life, then how did non-life, became life?
As I said, nothing is the cause of it's own existence, life comes from life, your parents were alive when they made you.

Did you knew that a 2x2 inch capacity full with someone's DNA can sustain 6000000000 times more information then a 140 GB hard drive?
I guess you didn't knew, did evolution made your DNA?
God made your DNA, of course!

What about the monkeys?
If we evolved from them, why they stayed as they are? they took a long coffee break, I guess.

What about the fossils?
The scientists say that it takes millions and billions and zilions of years for living tissue to become a fossil, well here's 2 pictures with a cawboy's leg fossilized, enjoy
1#
http://www.bible.ca/tracks/limestone-cowboy-boot-outside.jpg
2#
http://www.bible.ca/tracks/limestone-cowboy-boot-inside.jpg

After all I have showed you, now I'm gonna say that you should accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour, because He died for our sins and He didn't ask something from us, just to love our brothers and sisters and to believe in Him.
Anyone can ask for forgiveness as long as he or she is not dead, no matter what they did God can forgive them, if they repent from theirs sins and accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
God is mercyful and just, His justice is not denyed by His mercy and this is the reason why God sent His Son Jesus to pay the price for us.

John 3:16
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life."

• 881 Replies
Blaaaa
Blaaaa
13 posts
Nomad

I believe in God, not Jesus, not Krishna, not Iehova. I believe in God.

Big Bang it's not a proof of how the universe came to be it's a theory. No one really can discover or know how it came to be.
Time, space and matter is illusion of human mind. If u look at the world in it's real form U will see that it's atoms and the force between them that forces them to stay together.
That's a simple look at the world and that what the universe is. Atoms and Forces between them.
"God existed forever" :S existed forever means didn't came from nowhere??? wasn't u talking about nothing can create only nothing?
"Every change that happens everywhere in the universe it's more closer to destruction."
Universe is endless, u don't know where laws of our space works and where it ends. Think a lillebit, don't just learn stuff and repeat it, it's not progressive.
And yes I know DNA have more info than an ancient 140GB HDD. Yes the evolution made your and mine DNA. Coz God have more important things to do.
God doesn't look at this place, he created it for some biology work in university I guess it was smtn about humans stupidity and evolution :P
Now about the monkeys I myself don't really believe in the theory that we evolved from monkeys & I am not so interested in how we became what we r now,
but I can bring u a simple explanation of that, The monkeys that we came from all became men and those we see now r not succeeded tries of nature,
it's evolution point of view.
"After all I have showed you" u didn't showed me nothing and next time u want to prove that God exists u need to write a big book maybe even in some 12 chapters,
coz what u say here is only your point of view and does not proove anything.
after u read my comments which I guess u did I'll ask from u a favor as u asked me at the begining of your post, please watch all those links there's only 3 of them
I am not saying truth or not but they r very interesting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNf-P_5u_Hw&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc-mrJf45Hg&annotation_id=annotation_157777&feature=iv
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjAegPhQOUg&annotation_id=annotation_926647&feature=iv
If u want to talk abut it more I'll answer but it's only a share of points of view.

Blaaaa
Blaaaa
13 posts
Nomad

I believe in God, not Jesus, not Krishna, not Iehova. I believe in God.

Big Bang it's not a proof of how the universe came to be it's a theory. No one really can discover or know how it came to be.
Time, space and matter is illusion of human mind. If u look at the world in it's real form U will see that it's atoms and the force between them that forces them to stay together.
That's a simple look at the world and that what the universe is. Atoms and Forces between them.
"God existed forever" :S existed forever means didn't came from nowhere??? wasn't u talking about nothing can create only nothing?
"Every change that happens everywhere in the universe it's more closer to destruction."
Universe is endless, u don't know where laws of our space works and where it ends. Think a lillebit, don't just learn stuff and repeat it, it's not progressive.
And yes I know DNA have more info than an ancient 140GB HDD. Yes the evolution made your and mine DNA. Coz God have more important things to do.
God doesn't look at this place, he created it for some biology work in university I guess it was smtn about humans stupidity and evolution :P
Now about the monkeys I myself don't really believe in the theory that we evolved from monkeys & I am not so interested in how we became what we r now,
but I can bring u a simple explanation of that, The monkeys that we came from all became men and those we see now r not succeeded tries of nature,
it's evolution point of view.
"After all I have showed you" u didn't showed me nothing and next time u want to prove that God exists u need to write a big book maybe even in some 12 chapters,
coz what u say here is only your point of view and does not proove anything.
after u read my comments which I guess u did I'll ask from u a favor as u asked me at the begining of your post, please watch all those links there's only 3 of them
I am not saying truth or not but they r very interesting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNf-P_5u_Hw&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc-mrJf45Hg&annotation_id=annotation_157777&feature=iv
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjAegPhQOUg&annotation_id=annotation_926647&feature=iv
If u want to talk abut it more I'll answer but it's only a share of points of view.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

[/quote]"After all I have showed you" u didn't showed me nothing and next time u want to prove that God exists u need to write a big book maybe even in some 12 chapters,

The Bible?

Blaaaa
Blaaaa
13 posts
Nomad

sorry for double post Idl wtf is wrong with it but it posted it twice

Blaaaa
Blaaaa
13 posts
Nomad

No not the bible coz bible doesn't prove nothing

Blaaaa
Blaaaa
13 posts
Nomad

loooooooooool no am not Jewish
I don't believe in religion I believe in God

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

It proves that the idea is not completely ridiculous, because so many people would write and read it.

Blaaaa
Blaaaa
13 posts
Nomad

Any religion I know is taking monry from ppl that r religious.
I my self live in Israel so I can see Jews, Muslims and Christians here and all I see is money earn on the name of God.

Blaaaa
Blaaaa
13 posts
Nomad

Muslims r still fanatic like in 14 century killing all the heretics xD

Blaaaa
Blaaaa
13 posts
Nomad

"If you think you can get away with "Believing" And not actually following"
Following what I don't need religion to pray, I can pray in Hebrew in English in Russian in Arabic, I can pray in any language god will understand but still will not do nothing with that.
Do I really need a religion to help someone when he needs my help.
Do I need a religion to not kill ppl, not still from them, to respect elders?? Do I really need to follow a religion to not do bad things and to do the good??? Do I need to pay for doing good?
I don't think so.

Blaaaa
Blaaaa
13 posts
Nomad

xD

Blaaaa
Blaaaa
13 posts
Nomad

I like to talk with shortcuts for words like people=ppl, are=r, you=u, something=smtn, by the way=btw oh that's a sentence already :P
if that what u mean so those r shortcuts I am using and some last letters deletes ^^ such as doing=doin reading=readin etc.

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

God made this world, by this world I mean time, space and matter, so if God made this world, He lives outside of time, space and matter which means He's eternal, omnipresent and all-powerful.

If God is not affected by time how is he eternal? Being eternal requires being in existence forever, and forever cannot exist if there's no time going by. That flaw in that argument kind of implies there's more likelihood an atom has been around forever than God.
Blaaaa
Blaaaa
13 posts
Nomad

Elitemagical U ROCK!!!

Thyll
Thyll
476 posts
Nomad

You can't just "believe" in God,there is a religion that goes along with it.

Why not?
I flip flop sometimes and that's the way I believe.
Think of painting. You pick and choose colours until there is a unique one you like.
In order to follow a religion you must believe in the basic principles.
Since he does not agree with any of those, he would not have a particular religion. In a way, like above, he is creating his own.
Religion and god are unique to every person. Surely you do not agree with absolutely everything all the other Christians at your church would believe?

if that what u mean so those r shortcuts I am using and some last letters deletes ^^ such as doing=doin reading=readin etc.

We know what you're doing, it's just really hard to understand. People tend to take those who type better more seriously.
btw don't double post. You can fit everything in one post.
Showing 631-645 of 881