The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474700
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
dannybar9
dannybar9
10 posts
Nomad

I say the 360 Mostly because that is what i own. but a lot of my friends and family play on the PS3 and say it is awesome.

Wisdom
Wisdom
1 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360. Why? a number of reasons. 1. The controllers flawless design. 2. Halo! 3. Multiplayer experience feels better 4. Kinect... who needs a controller? and many more.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

*cough*redringofdeath*cough*
I like the Wii best. It was the first to have the motion control, a big gamble, and it paid off so now everyone copies them.

cddm95ace
cddm95ace
165 posts
Nomad

I like Wii, just because I am loyal to Nintendo. However, if I could, I would get a PS3, because of game choice, internet connection, and the DVD function. Call of Duty is better on Wii, in my opinion.

RayOfLight
RayOfLight
223 posts
Blacksmith

ps3. the playstation network is free to use and there's a great selection of games.

panthersfan25
panthersfan25
1 posts
Nomad

PS3! First of all it has a blue-ray player. It beat out Microsoft which had the HD disks. The online play is free. The Wii is for people who don't care about quality games, they just want to turn on the system and play with their kids or friends for 30 mins. Which isn't a bad thing, just isn't the top system. Also the motion sensors on the controllers sucked so you had to go buy an extra piece so the thing would work like it should have in the beginning. Ps3 costs more, but you get a lot more. I think the free online is what really makes it the best though.

GunDragon
GunDragon
509 posts
Nomad

Xbox360 FTW!The PS3 ugh.The motion sensor button is oure crap.If your game freezes You have to wave your arm around 50 times before your PS3 gets the idea you want it to be turned off.Occasionly you get a game that needs to be updated so you press yes then you wait an hour for the updating to be completed.That's why its my spare system.Wii is okay but not the best.But I like 360 because of Halo and cool controller design.Plus you don't have much of a hassle with it.The only thing you need to worry about is the red ring.

auggie2007
auggie2007
3 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 why because it came out in 2007 the ps3 came out much later and the wii is only really good for your platform games the xbox is for your intense story lines and epic gaming and also I play my ps2 way may than the ps3.

sonickieran
sonickieran
1 posts
Nomad

WII is the best because of Monster Hunter Tri
Best Game

rokolin
rokolin
37 posts
Nomad

i think best one is xbox 360, becouse of halo , kinetic kinetik or horever you write it.
i know you have to pay for internet, but it has a better service.

elebird
elebird
16 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 wins. Why?

-Xbox 360 has way more games than PS3, and all of the 360's games are better in my opinion.
-Xbox 360 just came out with Kinect. Wii and Playstation Move might as well be thrown in the trash. Who uses controllers anymore?

'Nuff said.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Xbox 360 just came out with Kinect. Wii and Playstation Move might as well be thrown in the trash. Who uses controllers anymore?

Guess what people aren't impressed with Microsoft shovel hardware and most of the game are just rip offs of Wii game except that even for almost four year old games they are still more polished. Also has no one realized that the Kinetic will never have even a marginal hard core acceptance because it has no buttons therefore only usable for extremely causal games?
Niar
Niar
1 posts
Nomad

i think the wii is most likeliy for partygames, or is best for party games
the xbox is really great for playing with friends online, coop or just multiplayer, it is absolutly easy to use, has a lot of cool features ( voice chat, idiot proof friend invite etc. )
the ps3 is great, don´t get me wrong, but for me, it is to expencive. the games are good ... but also available on the xbox.

overall, the xbox is my favorite !!

thanks

VandheerLorde02
VandheerLorde02
6 posts
Nomad

I more choose PS3 because the gaming is relly awesome and the effect cant be beaten by xbox and wii,even PS3 is really expensive(i guess).

CptAwesome
CptAwesome
4 posts
Nomad

I have to go with Wii. The gameplay is great, the only thing, graphics are lacking. If Nintendo steps up on graphics and goes HD, you better believe it will be the best system ever. Plus, free online play isn't too bad either.

Showing 1756-1770 of 5032