The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474677
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Well since xbox and ps are copying it..... WII PWNS RAWR!

RougeGamer426
RougeGamer426
2 posts
Nomad

I have all three and fine that Xbox is the best as it has good graphics a lot of good games features like party chat and video chat not to mention Kinect which I think is a lot of fun.

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

Wii isn't as good now since we have PS3 Move and the Kinnect, but I'm going with PS3.

mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

Xbox online = 65$/year

Subtract $15. Who cares? Thats the price for a new game anyway. Also LIVE is wayyy better than PS3's cheap online. PS3 has no party system, no join in session option, and it feels more like a computer than a fun system to play games with your buddies.

PS3 has the best graphics and releasing some of the best games out there.. and stuff.

Hmm.... What "best games" are you talking about? Killzone fails and
Uncharted 2 was released last year.

Ps3 = It's perfect!

I beg to differ. And move is a sorry attempt to copy the Wii, at least the Kinect doesn't require a controller, since you are the controller.
GMSaitanGM
GMSaitanGM
93 posts
Nomad

I like PS3 becose it has a High def cable and it is also easier to set up to play online no fee's like XBOX-360 20$ a month rip off and you dont have to buy a special wire to play online like the WII so i say PS3 DOMINATES!

therecorddealer
therecorddealer
5 posts
Nomad

Playstation 3 and XBOX 360 are tied because Wii sucks

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

XBOX-360 20$ a month rip off

You're thinking about the cost of xbox live AND WoW. It's only 5 a month. If you can afford internet, you can afford xbox live.

In fact, if you can afford a PS3, you can probably afford live...
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

I beg to differ. And move is a sorry attempt to copy the Wii, at least the Kinect doesn't require a controller, since you are the controller.

Playstation had a eye toy... So technically PS2 was first to do this.
JBOI1996
JBOI1996
3 posts
Nomad

PS3 HAS 3D SUPPORT YOU NOOBS, **** THE OTHER **** !!
3D IS THE NEW **** :P ITS SOO TRIPPY
Next thing you know there will be chairs and **** that react when you (for example) Drive a car and hit a wall... Allowing for the ultimate gaming.
This will most likely be created by AZNS <3 As is everything that is super advanced such as PS3 xD SONY FTW!

rc1997
rc1997
37 posts
Peasant

i agree with the rocker... the xbox is the best and the ps3 is wayyyy too expensive and the wii isnt great.

JBOI1996
JBOI1996
3 posts
Nomad

Still dont you agree about the stereoscopic 3D?
Its preety much the whole reason why its so expensive....
And you get free online gaming and it features more advanced hardware...
You can therefore not argue about the price cause it just shows how cheap you people are... lol

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

why argue just get an xbox and a ps3, and my friend has a wii and i dont like it at all its not very fun, xbox and ps3 are basically the same

amg51096
amg51096
1 posts
Nomad

I like the ps3 because of the fact that it has decent games on it and it has free internet. Plus, the PSN network isn't half bad. Also Xbox live is going to become really expensive.

thymonkeymayor
thymonkeymayor
1 posts
Nomad

I belive the xbox360 is better because it has better and more exclusives, online is better(psn takes forever to download anything bigger then 500mb). The graphic are just as good as ps3 for any no exclusive and for the 60 dollars a month you get what you pay for (also is the price of a game so paying for live then 1 new game is no loss in my book) and the xbox is cheaper console price.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Wii is the best thing to be made since sliced bread.

Showing 1726-1740 of 5032