ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474916
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
wideloadbo10
wideloadbo10
146 posts
Nomad

ya wii isn't that bad but u have to actually maove around sometimes and playstation sucks because it just does I just hate really the kid isnt my reason for hating it I don't know but like tons of people love it and **** but i don't and so many people liking it is another reason i don't like and oh ya like none of my friends have ps3 we got xbox

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

so many people liking it is another reason

playstation sucks because it just does

You can't just say that though. You have to justify your argument with reasons.

That's exactly like me saying I don't like the Xbox or Wii because I just don't.
It just makes no sense at all.

Say it were free, customer satisfaction would plummet because the quality of the service would severely drop, leading to less sales overall, because Microsoft's Xbox would have a way less meaningful name without its online.

The $60 yearly annual fee helps them pay for it and make it better.

But how would customer satisfaction plummet? I think that people would be way happier if it were free and actually purchase more consoles, games, controllers, etc... They would just make more money.
I think with all that added up they would have more of a profit.
locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

But how would customer satisfaction plummet? I think that people would be way happier if it were free and actually purchase more consoles, games, controllers, etc... They would just make more money.
I think with all that added up they would have more of a profit.

no, if your making less money than you spend your losing money, which means cutbacks which in the long run means customer satisfaction plummeting
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

no, if your making less money than you spend your losing money, which means cutbacks which in the long run means customer satisfaction plummeting

Oh I see now. Thank you for the clarification. Sorry, my brain is a little fried from studying all day.

But back on topic. The PS3 and Xbox are pretty even when it comes to everything. I just think the graphics are a tad better on the PS3. Mainly because of the blu-ray.

If the Wii were to have better graphics I would like it more. But it's up there in my favorites. I enjoy playing it.
locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

If the Wii were to have better graphics I would like it more. But it's up there in my favorites. I enjoy playing it.

playing black ops on it isn't the same since i played it on my bro's 360, and my wii has the graphics of my PS2
mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

But back on topic. The PS3 and Xbox are pretty even when it comes to everything. I just think the graphics are a tad better on the PS3. Mainly because of the blu-ray.

Agreed because the ps3 has 2 years on the 360. Blu-Ray is amazing, but when your poppin' noobs on Call of Duty who really notices the small difference? They are both equal in many ways. I just think of the PS3 as more of a home theater system that can play games, and that is not a bad thing.
plime97
plime97
13 posts
Nomad

Wii 4 LIFE!!!!!

All you people saying get a life, the wii sucks, go away because i doubt there are better games than Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Metroid Prime 3 out there.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

doubt there are better games than Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Metroid Prime 3 out there.

There are better exclusives then those on the Xbox360 and PS3. Most people I know would prefer the exclusives on the PS3 and Xbox. Since they're funner more shooting involved better story line etc...
It all depends on your taste of games though.
If you like those then okay.
DavexIsxAZN
DavexIsxAZN
4 posts
Peasant

Definately PS3!!!

Better graphics and you don't have to pay for online play...it also has COD on it which is the best ever game series right now PLUS you can do stuff like watch Blu-ray videos and listen to music and surf the web.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

it also has COD

The Wii and Xbox360 also have Call Of Duty.

listen to music

I'm pretty sure you can do that on the other two consoles as well.

Blu-ray videos

surf the web.

Yeah, the blu-ray is superb on the PS3. The web browser is also cool. I got on AG once with it and other sites like facebook, youtube, and much more.
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

Xbox 360 for me. Long before I had the 360 I tried numerous times to get online in the PS3. It was near impossible, and once I accomplished the task months later I had limited functions. I get an Xbox 360. Half an hour later I'm playing Halo...

Spandam
Spandam
7 posts
Nomad

PS - best graphics
xbox - best Console design

Wii - THE BEST!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Wii - THE BEST!

Why?
xbox - best Console design

How can you think that? It looks like a samurai took his sword and slashed a giant dent into the side of the Xbox. Also it has too many fan vents and that makes it look ugly.
PS - best graphics

It's a significant difference but not that big. You can notice it the best in the exclusive games. Like heavy rain, uncharted, fallout, etc....
sixshots
sixshots
83 posts
Nomad

I have a wii and an xbox360 and have played lots of times on a PS3 yes it has free live but everything else the xbox beats it

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

the xbox beats it

No.
The only thing the Xbox has over the PS3 is great online gaming and bigger controllers. Look at all the hardware on the PS3 compared to the Xbox. Look at the failure rates between them.
Hardware
Failure rate
Showing 2026-2040 of 5032