ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473201
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
12philip
12philip
1 posts
Nomad

I vote wii becouse it the only one I have out of all of them

drama1
drama1
13 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 the games on it are awesome just don't overheat it

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

yup ive kept mine on for 2 weeks. I left for trip to BC with a cpl of friends and forgot to turn it off... My parents told me i left it on when i cam back, and i asked them if they had turned it off. They said no because the didn't know how... So i almost shat myself on the spot. I was thinking 600 bucks down the drain.. But it ended up being fine, and still is.

Well then I have to ask does it have one of those features where it automatically shuts itself off after 6 hours of inactivity(can be set to do so) though the Xbox 360's nowadays from what I can tell shut themselves off automatically as well when they overheat so as to not damage the hardware.
shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Well then I have to ask does it have one of those features where it automatically shuts itself off after 6 hours of inactivity(can be set to do so) though the Xbox 360's nowadays from what I can tell shut themselves off automatically as well when they overheat so as to not damage the hardware.

Yes, the PS3 does have that feature, I can't remember how long of inactivity it as to have. And I think the PS3 also shuts off when it overheats for the same reason. I think that's been a problem for some people.
wallydog
wallydog
33 posts
Shepherd

PS3 is the best, live is free, games are cheap and you can use any computer system. Also it has exclusive PS3 games such as the MGS series, Uncharted 1 and 2 and some others

Yunboi
Yunboi
19 posts
Nomad

Wait, Wait, Wait hold on a minute, "STOP" braging on about which is better... They're all the same... no matter what you all say they are more than 50% the same, Some have advantage over eachother and disadvantages, ( in a random order ) Xbox: has halo series ( really good, No.3 ) internet multyplayer servers are good "BUT", you gotta pay for the service... Ps3: has Mgs series ( really good No.4 ) internet multyplayer is alright but manage-able "But you dont gotta pay for it... Wii: has Brawl ( really good, but the first one is better in ways of Characters ) "BUT" it has a mix of the other two, Pay Yes/No and the multiplayer is manage-able at the moment...

Now Talking about other stuff relating to this + comments...
"WallyDog" ( this is for you )... Ps3 ain't the best, the games are "NOT" cheap and you "CANNOT" use any computer system... the only one you can use is LINUX and its updated versions... "BUT" they are trying to bring in more... ( excluding Microsoft, because its their biggest ENEMY in the gaming Industry )... Now yes Ps3 has exclusive games "BUT" so does every console, HOW DOES THAT MAKE IT GREAT,

Now.. Ps3...Dare gaming because its Internet Servers are free... Xbox... games are Dare and Cheap because Internet Service are Very Good but there payed for through "YOU"... Wii... Cheap Gaming Internet Services are Meh alright but you do gotta pay for most of the good service eg. Internet Channel...

Now Failures on Systems... Xbox.. 3 red lights.. you cant used your xbox... these happen frequently... you send it back to microsoft in germany to fix it... you pay for the xbox service and even most console are crap...and cost average 200â¬, you gotta buy a hardrive for it 60⬠and other essentials... ( brothers one died when he refused to pay Microsoft for 12 month service )... Ps3 new ones you cant use old ps3 games... if you drop it, its gone and you gotta spend another 450⬠- 650⬠for a new one... if your blueray player breaks its useless to ( 1st ps3 60gb broke when i tried to watch Hell Boy 2 in blueray got 80gb gay 1 now )... Wii... 100⬠- 200⬠very cheap but if you drop it, its broken... its the easies one to brake but its the cheapest...

And Yes I play all 3 consoles by the way...
Yunboi = Ps3 and Xbox 360s Id's... ( also Kenyanke )
but i play PS3 more as it is more open to me... I play Ps3 - then - Xbox - then - Wii... Left = Most - Right = Least - Middle is In Between...

Last But not Least... Motion Controllers... aka Six-axis etc all derive from Nintendo... they created it but other companies stole it and made their own version slightly diffrent but new name... everything comes from one but gets stolen by the other...

Contacting Me For Discussions etc.. or if you want to play a bit of Call of Duty or Something...

Add Me
Ps3 = Yunboi
Xbox = Yunboi

Or E-mail Me @

Pauliedunne@hotmail.com
or
Sro-Yunboi@hotmail.com

Thank you! for reading, Cheers and Good Luck!

roran315
roran315
2 posts
Nomad

I personally like the 360, but iv never played PS3

ArrowShotter
ArrowShotter
1 posts
Nomad

Ps3 is better than 360 and wii thw wii is just dam boring and the 360 is that u have to pay to play online and on the ps3 u have more features than wii and xbox 360 the good thing about 360 is that the online servers are run by microsoft so i vote for ps3!!

Jpade95
Jpade95
13 posts
Nomad

I like wii but it only has a few good games x box is insanely fun but people get addicted and have no lives

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

How does ps3 have more features than 360? please explain arrowshotter because last time I checked.....the xbox has arcade games, game add-ons, tons of achievements, exclusive xbox live videos like IXM report, indie games (not made by big companies), indie videos like the guild, netflix, games on demand, 1 vs 100, game nights with co-optimus, gamerchix, and many more, and much much more. Oh and we usually get game add-ons a month or 2 before ps3

ihavecandy3
ihavecandy3
2 posts
Nomad

My vote would have to be the Xbox 360

The Wii is ok, i mean it's different by how you use your body and excersice and stuff, and it has fun games.. But the graphics are horrible. =( Graphics mean alot to me.

Playstation 3... Is Awsome, free online, blue ray, Excellent graphics and 40 FPS. All you can ask for. But the disadvantages of playstation 3 would have to be it's size.. or the network to play online is always down and alot of times it overheats, causing it to turn off.

Now we get to Xbox 360... Perfect. Cheap online, able to play movies, buy arcade games, Alot of fun games, achievements, Excellent graphics... AND 72 FPS!!! I really love the Xbox 360, for it has ALOT of fun games, including the halo series, fable series... Fun stuff.

My vote is xbox 360, oh and some games also have special cards that gives you free online for a week or a month!

15Master1
15Master1
48 posts
Nomad

http://www.oszone.net/user_img/090106072516/xbox360logo.jpg
Xbox360 is totally the best! Most of the games are on this platform.

joao99
joao99
350 posts
Shepherd

Gotta love Wii...the best console ever made.
You can do sports activity and play at same time...10/10 console

Laithes
Laithes
41 posts
Nomad

I like the xbox i won one my self but i also own a wii and a ps2 , but as for the ps3 i really don't like it. and i don't like wii as much as the xbox because people over hype it "being an excergame" or whatever, that's just crap. i think the people who bought the wii for that reason should check out xbox's project natal. but then again with the wii you don't have to pay additional money to play games online. so you win some you lose some.

joao99
joao99
350 posts
Shepherd

I alrdy said Wii is the best console ever...u have to use it to see how enjoyable it is.

Showing 391-405 of 5032