ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473239
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
R4000
R4000
1,245 posts
Nomad

I think I may go for the Wii. No, what am I saying? DEFINETELY WII! Can you say how many votes everything has or are you too lazy?

trevorsuperh
trevorsuperh
24 posts
Nomad

wii hands down you actually get to move around insted of sitting there and its just a lot more fun.

lula0102
lula0102
8 posts
Nomad

so, in my own case I guess a PS3 as a little better because here in Brazil most ppl have it, so for playing with friends is the only option BUT, if I lived in a place where I knew ppl with Xboxs I guess I would enjoy it more because I really Like The Xbox Live sistem and thats enough to put Xbox ahead PS3 in general terms even tough just by little

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

WII is by far the most awsome game consle in the world you have free internet acess and download games

Uh... the PS3 can do that too...

You actually get moving i have played on a 360 and ps3 but you only move your fingers

For one thing... rock band/ghwt drums?

im with da wii. 1st of all im using it to post this comment(versatility)

Yet again... PS3 can do that...

2nd The only reason why ppl say the wii suks is cuz of the lack of games(there r some good games but no as much we wanted)

What about... worse graphics, worse internet connection/networking with friends, no hard drive... etc. ?

(if u wanna get cheap games just install the èchipè so games cost u like $5 AND STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT STUPID THINGS is not worth it.

1. That's illegal.
2. Grammar?
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

know it all
also the wee is totally different from all gameing systems. it dosent even use the same type of controller. And ps3 is $300(i ment to spell it wee)

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

know it all

Thank you. LOL...

also the wee is totally different from all gameing systems. it dosent even use the same type of controller.

But it is competing against the 360 and PS3... which are in the same generation of video games (like Gamecube, PS2, Xbox). And btw, the PS3 has motion control sensors in its controller, and Microsoft is working on Project Natal for the 360.

And ps3 is $300

So is the 360... and it's a pretty cheap price. It's a better value when you factor in all the features you get compared to the Wii.

(i ment to spell it wee)

It's spelled Wii though...
soldierboy95
soldierboy95
7 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 owns ps3 AND wii, the graphics are also way better. Plus Xbox Live!!! cant be beat

soldierboy95
soldierboy95
7 posts
Nomad

also xbox liv is really cheap(which is the only way i can get things)

revocke
revocke
1 posts
Shepherd

i have to say WII!!! is one of the best consoles ever made!! and yes i am a nintendo fan jajajaja

xtacox
xtacox
37 posts
Nomad

well playstation 3 is mega pwnage, 360 is pre awesum because of the interest online, wii cool because its interactive as....

xtacox
xtacox
37 posts
Nomad

revocke... NINTENDO is one of the most epic companies ever thank them 4 mario

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Xbox 360 owns ps3 AND wii, the graphics are also way better. Plus Xbox Live!!! cant be beat

Lol... PS3 has 1080p HD, which is the highest level of high definition possible. And xBox live isn't all that great, it has almost the same things as the PSN. You might say the PSN has more, with folding@home, PlayStation Home, etc.

also xbox liv is really cheap(which is the only way i can get things)

Not really. Oh... and PS3 online is free...
facehex
facehex
8 posts
Nomad

xbox 360's are sooooo much better! better exclusives, better online, even though you DO have to pay for it. also often games come out first on xbox 360 eg dragon age! bam!

Quade123
Quade123
9 posts
Nomad

i vote for 360 because more games and stuff like that but, the ps3 is good because u dont have to pay 50 bucks a month for membership so idk really

xrailer
xrailer
5 posts
Nomad

PS3, because it's now the same price as the Xbox360 so no one can say it's too expensive. It also has way better games than the xbox360. The only thing Xbox has is halo which is mediocre at best. Whereas the PS3 has LittleBigPlanet, God Of War, Lair, Heavenly Sword, Ninja Gaiden, Metal Gear Solid 4, Killzone, resistance, Motorstorm, Ratchet and clank, and Uncharted. PS3 also has the blue ray feature which isn't that great but it's better than what the Xbox has.

Showing 421-435 of 5032