ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473235
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
Indiagamerz
Indiagamerz
77 posts
Nomad

PlayStation 3
It has blu-Ray
A ton of Great Exclusives
It a multimedia player
Works with the PSP
Free Online

Metaknight100
Metaknight100
3 posts
Nomad

I choose the Wii.The only reason why is because it is the system that runs my life called "Super Smash Brothers Brawl".Even to this very day,I cut in a few seconds of my life to play brawl so yeah,Wii is my favorite.

Mysteriousabyss
Mysteriousabyss
44 posts
Nomad

I choose the Wii.The only reason why is because it is the system that runs my life called "Super Smash Brothers Brawl".Even to this very day,I cut in a few seconds of my life to play brawl so yeah,Wii is my favorite.

Melee is good but it's on the gamecube. Oh wait a minute..gamecube games are allowed on the Wii. =o
XxPROxX
XxPROxX
20 posts
Nomad

lol go PS3!!
i love all playstation games because there just very nice, like x box has the weirdest controller ever, and the old nintendo 64 too
PS3!!!!

ArmorHero
ArmorHero
332 posts
Nomad

I love 'em all:

Xbox: Better gaming community (more people, more with mics, etc. . .)

PS3: Better one-player games.

Wii: More interactive.

Gotta love 'em all. You're not in the mood to play the same thing everyday, hopefully. . .

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

xbox 360 has most users

More people use extremely polluting cars, rather than hybrids or electric only cars.

Does that make pollution better?
Fall0ut
Fall0ut
128 posts
Peasant

armor hero is right 360 has better gaming comunity but ps3 has good games though

joao99
joao99
350 posts
Shepherd

For the ppl who talk trash about Wii...Did u even try it?

xXforforXx
xXforforXx
67 posts
Nomad

For the ppl who talk trash about Wii...Did u even try it?

Yes I own one, and it got the world record in collecting dust a month ago.
Indiagamerz
Indiagamerz
77 posts
Nomad

PS3 but the 360 is preety good 2
Wii is last for me but thats my opinion

GHGfalcon
GHGfalcon
8 posts
Nomad

PS3-
Pros: Great games, Internet,Great Graphics, Blue-ray player,PS3 Network
Cons: No exercise, expensive.

Xbox360-
Pros: Xbox live, awesome games, Great grpahics
Cons: No Exercise,Expensive

Wii-
Pros: Good games, Opens a new variety of gaming, "apps" (channels you get at the wii shop), Wii shop,
Cons: Batteries for wii remote, horrible graphics.

So, this list gives the pros and cons of each consle,you pick which one is better!

MetalRunner
MetalRunner
31 posts
Nomad

I own a wii and thats great because I don't have time to sit down and play a game for ages. If I did have time it would be the 360 'cause it really has good games and a good online community

Dantheman244
Dantheman244
2 posts
Nomad

WII is by far the most awsome game consle in the world you have free internet acess and download games and you get by far cheaper and better gamez. You actually get moving i have played on a 360 and ps3 but you only move your fingers

Marinox
Marinox
28 posts
Nomad

im with da wii. 1st of all im using it to post this comment(versatility) . 2nd The only reason why ppl say the wii suks is cuz of the lack of games(there r some good games but no as much we wanted). AND 3rd the wii is actually the cheapest console at the time(if u wanna get cheap games just install the ¨chip¨ so games cost u like $5 AND STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT STUPID THINGS is not worth it.

lula0102
lula0102
8 posts
Nomad

I have a PS3 and a wii(sister's) and for the first thing a good videogame needs is a good control and I relly dont like the wii control sistem, no big reasons for that, you know, but Im so used to the PS3 control as I used to have an PS and PS2 that for me its shape is so comfortable and natural I wouldnt change it for a wii definitly
Of course if Xbox we got a totally diferent points to debate but as I got to go now I'll post about later

Showing 406-420 of 5032